What do I need?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have this overwhelming desire to order from Sephora or Gloss or wherever, but I don't know what to buy. I need eye shadows, blush, and lipstick/lipgloss. Any recs? Most of the makeup I use is MAC, Becca, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, and NARS if that helps at all. I have really dark blue eyes, light-medium skin, dark blonde hair... if that helps. Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by GlossAddict I have this overwhelming desire to order from Sephora or Gloss or wherever, but I don't know what to buy. I need eye shadows, blush, and lipstick/lipgloss. Any recs? Most of the makeup I use is MAC, Becca, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, and NARS if that helps at all.
I have really dark blue eyes, light-medium skin, dark blonde hair... if that helps. Thanks in advance!

I've been eyeing the new Tantress shadows from MAC..If you don't have it yet the new Viva Glam l/g is so pretty..Trace Gold blush which can be used as a blush and a light bronzer(all can be bought at Gloss
biggrin.gif
)

I'm on an eyeliner kick at the mo! Why not try a MAC kohl or PowerPoint.. Or else some MAC paints (i LOVE them!!)

Originally Posted by laura127 I'm on an eyeliner kick at the mo! Why not try a MAC kohl or PowerPoint.. Or else some MAC paints (i LOVE them!!) Are the MAC paints easy to deal with? Do they fall in the crease and look funky within a few hours? I have tons of MAC pencils since I used to sell those a lot. They are absolutely fantastic.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Are the MAC paints easy to deal with? Do they fall in the crease and look funky within a few hours? I have tons of MAC pencils since I used to sell those a lot. They are absolutely fantastic. MAC paints are very easy to deal with..Very easy to apply with either your finger or a brush..Sets quickly and wears all day..I've got really oily eyelids and they don't crease or change color..They really are fun you've gotta get some(quickly though as I've heard rumours they're being phased out)

I suggest buying something from Rocket City. The galactic glosses are exceptional. Long-wearing, fairly inexpensive and they smell just like vanilla cake. Plus the little rocket like container it comes in is cute and very portable-this is always the lipgloss in my jeans pocket when i don't feel like carrying a purse-lipgloss. They also have super cute and fun eyeshadows!

Latest posts

Back