What do y`all think of blind dates?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shes killin me here.. i am dying to know whats happening!
icon_evil.gif
i can't stand it!

Come ON andrea! write it up and give it up! we are DYING!

OMG- suspense! SUSPENSE! so unfair!
icon_exclaim.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe shes killin me here.. i am dying to know whats happening!
icon_evil.gif
i can't stand it!Come ON andrea! write it up and give it up! we are DYING!

OMG- suspense! SUSPENSE! so unfair!
icon_exclaim.gif

YEAH REALLY!!!! I wanna hear the ending!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

WTG chick! He has a nice bod - we know that for sure!
wink.gif
And if you don't like him, Me & Jen can help him out here in NY
wink.gif
lol

So hurry up & fill us in!!! And post pics of him now that its no longer a secret after your first date!! (Thats a new rule I just made up
wink.gif
) Plus, I doubt he'll come on here to see it! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle is this the dad in you speaking?
wink.gif
Yes that's Dad for sure, !! And its my turn, Momma is speaking now, be careful & stay safe....:icon_love

ok I´m back.

this was a very good first blind date!!! at first we went to this cocktail bar almost right in front of the Stephan´s Dome (Jennifer you know where that is!), we were sitting outside on the top floor drinking cocktails, candlelight, besides us there were only 2 other people, it was pretty romantic. at first he just talked and talked about himself only, and about football *yawn* but after hearing all the stories about his life he finally let me talk. it was weird, it was a first date, and we were soon talking about our families and what we want in life and such.

then we went on to a small bar where I paid him a few drinks (I already had enough cocktails *lol*), but it was so hot inside so we went outside and sat down on a bench. you guys have to know this wasn´t the best part of the town, and when he kissed me after having talked there for another hour there were drunk people walking by and all. ok that was NOT romantic. we walked down the street where all the bars are and he decided to kiss me again in the middle of the street. again there were drunk people walking by whistleing at us-it was sooo funny. I think we were standin there for close to another hour. damn-he is an amazing kisser!!!!! :icon_love

ok and the end of the date???? hm...you guys wanna know? lets just say I didn´t listen to Tony´s advice (see below). Sorry Tony *lol* but I have no regrets.

btw, he invited me to his next game, and I can bring a friend too-I might go if I have time, after all my friends would like a date with a hot football player too *ggg*

oh yeah, and since we have some NY people on here...he mentioned where he lives and it sounded so familiar for some reason. he said it´s like 20min outside of manhattan and it´s called "Worchester" or "Worthington" or something like that (at least it starts with a "W", that´s all I can remember) Janelle, isn´t that kinda where you live?

ok, here´s the pic. I feel a lil bad for posting this but oh well, it´s not like I said anything bad about him so I guess it´s ok. that´s him with his niece btw.

Oooooh, a few too many cocktails girlie......tsk, tsk.....I think he may be from Westchester - could that be the "W" area he's from? (Westchester County)- If so, it over the Throggs Neck Bridge heading North...towards upstate New York.

Originally Posted by Arielle ok I´m back.
this was a very good first blind date!!! at first we went to this cocktail bar almost right in front of the Stephan´s Dome (Jennifer you know where that is!), we were sitting outside on the top floor drinking cocktails, candlelight, besides us there were only 2 other people, it was pretty romantic. at first he just talked and talked about himself only, and about football *yawn* but after hearing all the stories about his life he finally let me talk. it was weird, it was a first date, and we were soon talking about our families and what we want in life and such.

then we went on to a small bar where I paid him a few drinks (I already had enough cocktails *lol*), but it was so hot inside so we went outside and sat down on a bench. you guys have to know this wasn´t the best part of the town, and when he kissed me after having talked there for another hour there were drunk people walking by and all. ok that was NOT romantic. we walked down the street where all the bars are and he decided to kiss me again in the middle of the street. again there were drunk people walking by whistleing at us-it was sooo funny. I think we were standin there for close to another hour. damn-he is an amazing kisser!!!!! :icon_love

ok and the end of the date???? hm...you guys wanna know? lets just say I didn´t listen to Tony´s advice (see below). Sorry Tony *lol* but I have no regrets.

btw, he invited me to his next game, and I can bring a friend too-I might go if I have time, after all my friends would like a date with a hot football player too *ggg*

oh yeah, and since we have some NY people on here...he mentioned where he lives and it sounded so familiar for some reason. he said it´s like 20min outside of manhattan and it´s called "Worchester" or "Worthington" or something like that (at least it starts with a "W", that´s all I can remember) Janelle, isn´t that kinda where you live?

ok, here´s the pic. I feel a lil bad for posting this but oh well, it´s not like I said anything bad about him so I guess it´s ok. that´s him with his niece btw.

Originally Posted by K*O* Oooooh, a few too many cocktails girlie......tsk, tsk.....I think he may be from Westchester - could that be the "W" area he's from? (Westchester County)- If so, it over the Throggs Neck Bridge heading North...towards upstate New York. yes, I think that´s it.and no, I wasn´t drunk, I didn´t have any drinks after leaving the outdoor cocktail bar
icon_biggrin.gif
I was a good girl *lol*

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey Arielle, I'm glad you had fun on your date! So when are you guys gonna meet up again? we haven´t made exact plans, but most likey next weekend cause I will be leaving town after that. he invited me to his next game next saturday though.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol hope you are not dissappointed of me now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nah, I still love ya....
smile.gif
aw, now I can die in peace
wink.gif

I LIVE IN WESTCHESTER, 20 MINS. OUTTA MANHATTAN! oh, my god. maybe i know him. doesn't look familiar, though. what's his name? do you know his last name? PM me if you do. it's a small place.

i'm glad you had a good time!!! that sucks, though, he's leaving. what if you really start to like him?
icon_neutral.gif

I say treat it like a "normal" date and if he turns out to be weird you can excuse yourself to go to the ladies' room and sneak out!

Originally Posted by Arielle ok I´m back.

Oops, I guess I posted a little late. He's really hot! Glad it turned out well.

hope u have fun girl
smile.gif
!!

i have been on a sort of blind date, except for i didnt know it was a blind date!!
icon_mad.gif
i went out w/ my friend and her bf (who took HIS friend along, which turned out to be a blinddate for me they set up without me knowing). he was completely not my type. he looked nasty, but all he could talk about was himself! Cocky AND Nasty. he was a skinny canadian-french guy that wore super tight leather pants!!

i ended up calling a cab instead and going home early. i was afraid i might of slapped him if he took me home.

anyways, thats my story
smile.gif
but hope u have a terrific time, and GIVE US EVERY LITTLE DETAIL!!
biggrin.gif
especially about his hot bod! hehe..and becareful, bring pepperspray!

Originally Posted by sugersoul hope u have fun girl
smile.gif
!!
i have been on a sort of blind date, except for i didnt know it was a blind date!!
icon_mad.gif
i went out w/ my friend and her bf (who took HIS friend along, which turned out to be a blinddate for me they set up without me knowing). he was completely not my type. he looked nasty, but all he could talk about was himself! Cocky AND Nasty. he was a skinny canadian-french guy that wore super tight leather pants!!

i ended up calling a cab instead and going home early. i was afraid i might of slapped him if he took me home.

anyways, thats my story
smile.gif
but hope u have a terrific time, and GIVE US EVERY LITTLE DETAIL!!
biggrin.gif
especially about his hot bod! hehe..and becareful, bring pepperspray!

OMG that sounds terrible. leather pants? wtf
wink.gif
did your friends not know he wasn´t your type?I bet you were mad they set up a date for you without you knowing.

Originally Posted by Jennifer I LIVE IN WESTCHESTER, 20 MINS. OUTTA MANHATTAN! oh, my god. maybe i know him. doesn't look familiar, though. what's his name? do you know his last name? PM me if you do. it's a small place.
i'm glad you had a good time!!! that sucks, though, he's leaving. what if you really start to like him?
icon_neutral.gif

hm, I already started to like him during the date, and even more afterwards
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. he´s nice, smart and funny. he already wrote me a text message saying he really liked our date (he didn´t say which part of the date though *lol*) and he wants to see me again ASAP.
dunno why, but I have the "talent" to always fall hardest for americans, so I´m glad I´m leaving town (in a week) before he does. I don´t need another heartbreak right now, I´m not even over the last one (who was caused by an american too. I really should stay away from those guys, I know I know)
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle hm, I already started to like him during the date, and even more afterwards
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. he´s nice, smart and funny. he already wrote me a text message saying he really liked our date (he didn´t say which part of the date though *lol*) and he wants to see me again ASAP.
dunno why, but I have the "talent" to always fall hardest for americans, so I´m glad I´m leaving town (in a week) before he does. I don´t need another heartbreak right now, I´m not even over the last one (who was caused by an american too. I really should stay away from those guys, I know I know)
biggrin.gif

aw, yay about getting together soon
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i know what you mean about falling for americans. it's all in the visa/green card, baby
wink.gif
just kidding.

keep us updated
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back