What do you all think of this product review here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What to you'all think of this vitamin review here?
wink.gif

I added a picture!

Looks good !! You're a reviewin' whiz!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Like the new avatar BTW lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What to you'all think of this vitamin review here?
wink.gif

I added a picture!

Will write some instructions on how to add images to reviews, lets bump your avatar size up, eh?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Looks good !! You're a reviewin' whiz!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Like the new avatar BTW lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Very cool!
I haven't checked out TJ's vitamins before.

yeah, just wanted to point out that images can be added (its html, but super easy to learn)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) yeah, just wanted to point out that images can be added (its html, but super easy to learn) Kewl! I always wondered if that could be done... would make stuff like eye shadows and lipsticks etc. easier for reviewing... sometimes Its easier for someone to see it to understand a color or a texture....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep it can be done! You are good w/ confusers, so I have no doubt you can do it.....It involves running around in your backyard in the snow with this one funny hat on and no pants on
wink.gif

will write instructions soon on images

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Kewl! I always wondered if that could be done... would make stuff like eye shadows and lipsticks etc. easier for reviewing... sometimes Its easier for someone to see it to understand a color or a texture....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) It involves running around in your backyard in the snow with this one funny hat on and no pants on
wink.gif

My confuser would blow up at the sight!!
icon_eek.gif

wait wait wait.....so we can use HTML to put pics in reviews, but it gets all tangled up if i use too many paragraph codes? that is so not fair! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back