What do you do when you get really angry?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there any way people can tell when you're really angry?

My husband just gets this look in his eye that sends most people running . . . which is probably why our landlord hightailed it out of here the other day.

When I get angry I think the English part of my brain shuts off and the French part turns on. It's like I don't even think in English? It's weird. A good example of this would be my signature right now.
tongue.gif
It's like, ok, I'm mad now! English off, Jouale on!
biggrin.gif

What about you guys? I know a friend of mine starts cleaning like mad when she gets angry!

Get the hell outta here and drive....just drive and drive and drive

People have such a hard time telling when I'm angry. I'm working on learning how to express that better.

well im start to yell and cry

and i cant really speak cus im chocink with tears but after 5 min' its over and im forgeting about it

It all depends on what I'm angry about...

Anger is one of those things I don't like to have for too long. Besides latently thinking of evil things to do to the machine/person who's pissed me off, I move on to an emotion less draining.

When I had a roommate (she was really hard to get along with), I would clean the bathroom. lol. We had probably the cleanest bathroom in our building.

Now I usually just shut myself in my room and cry. It feels weird to cry when I'm angry, but sometimes I just get so frustrated that crying seems to be the only way to let out the tension. lol.

ahem, i spit a few touching words you're not used to hear coming from a girl's mouth
motz.gif
(lol). then comes the violent part : i smack my fist or my foot into the nearest wall
stupid.gif
. pain calms me down immediately. just in case, have a first aid kit near you lol.

my fiance can tell right away when im angry because i dont talk and have an angry look i guess. other people think im angry all the time and it gets me in trouble i think its because im too blunt?

I sit and pout and I won't talk to anyone...lol I know it sounds childish, but sometimes though i end up being like this
motz.gif
it just depends what or who made me angry. Drawing or painting usually calms me down though...and i get over it.

It depends. If I'm at work, I usually swear under my breath, or I complain to people.

If I get really, really angry over something, as in furious, I usually cry, scream, throw things in the wall.

When Im just a little upset I wont talk or give you eye contact and I'll talk underneeth my breath. Ive im super pissed off I tend to cry cuz Im sooo angry at that moment and the only thing that seems to help is to cry.

I start cleaning to control myself, but if not, i throw things at the wall, and hit stuff, not people though LOL

I am really passive but when i get mad hell breaks loose.

Yell..cry. Give the silent treatment to the person who pissed me off and some dirty looks.

It depends how angry I feel and who or what I am angry at. I'm sort of passive and my anger doesn't always show. Either I don't show any emotions or I will look ticked off. When I am about to explode I usually go into another room throw a pillow or kick something. I would never hit a person. Other times I swear under my breath. Like Kee, sometimes I will start ranting and raving in French.

If I get seriously pissed, I start crying tears of anger. Otherwise, I'm known to slam stuff around and throw shit. If I do talk, it's yelling...

i make these noises, "urrrghhh" or "AHHHHH" or "GOD DAMN IT" but mostly, "GOD I HATE MY TILE DEPARTMENT! ARE THEY COMPLETE MORONS??? IF ANY SINGLE ONE OF THEM GETS PAID MORE THAN I DO, I SWEAR I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!!!"

when i'm mad, it's usually at my tile department.

Latest posts

Back