What do you do with white eyeliner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question but wat do you do with white eyeliner? Like do you line your upper and bottom part of your eye with the white liner? Or do you line the top part with black eyeliner, and white on the bottom? I dunno, I want my eyes to pop and look even bigger but I think if I put white eyeliner on the top and bottom it might not really show?

To make your eyes look wider, apply the white liner to the inner bottom rims.

Originally Posted by xkjcx /img/forum/go_quote.gif To make your eyes look wider, apply the white liner to the inner bottom rims. Ditto! Depending on how much you can mute it, you might also be able to use it as a brow highlighter.

yeah u draw in a very fine line in the inner rim of the each eye to make it appear brighter and wider. I've seen it look really badly done on some people though.

You can also use it as a base. Put it all over your lid then smudge it with your finger until its smooth. Then apply colors & blend well!

I try to stay away from it!
lol.gif

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can also use it as a base. Put it all over your lid then smudge it with your finger until its smooth. Then apply colors & blend well! cool idea, i never thought of that!
Also for everyone else who says to put the eyeliner on the bottom rim, then what do I do with the top lid? Would it be okay to use my black eyeliner on top and white at the or would it look REALLY dumb?

I usually put a little on the inner rims of my eye too and sometimes use as a browbone highlighter.

Everyone summed it up. Use it to line inner rims, highlight brows or inner corners of eyes. If the white is too stark go for a more nude tone like the Benefit Highbrow.

Originally Posted by amanda1210 /img/forum/go_quote.gif cool idea, i never thought of that!
Also for everyone else who says to put the eyeliner on the bottom rim, then what do I do with the top lid? Would it be okay to use my black eyeliner on top and white at the or would it look REALLY dumb?

I don't think it looks dumb at all. I always use black liner on my top inner lid but I occasionally use white or colored liner on my bottom rims. Most of the time, however, I use it on the inner corners of eye...I just outline the outside of eye with a V-shape...it really opens up the eye and adds a nice focus point.

I don't bother to do my upper lid, only the bottom. I'm going to try using mine as a base and see how that goes, I never thought to use it like that
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xkjcx /img/forum/go_quote.gif To make your eyes look wider, apply the white liner to the inner bottom rims. Yup!! That's it! I also love Benefit Highbrow, like Benebaby mentioned! It's more of a very soft pink color. I use that on my browbone almost every day, but it would also work in place of a white liner!

Latest posts

Back