What do you do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Scenario:

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a valley and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level. Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same speed as you.

Question:

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Answer:

Get off the children's "Merry-Go-Round", you’ve had too much beer.

That's easy. Karren the MUT engineer is riding with me. She quickly designs and creates (I am still driving) a matter transfer unit that transports us from that precarious position to a place on the beach where 2 very fine men are serving us drinks.

Originally Posted by Christie ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's easy. Karren the MUT engineer is riding with me. She quickly designs and creates (I am still driving) a matter transfer unit that transports us from that precarious position to a place on the beach where 2 very fine men are serving us drinks. Infield Design modification - insert "coal powered matter transfer unit". And substitute "2 very fine women". For "2 very fine men". Lol.
But since I'm in the passenger seat I'd just lean out the window.. And jump over to the fire truck... Then shinny back to the rear of the fire truck and jump into the helicopter... When flash my VISA Platimum card where as the female pilot (who just happens to wear the same size clothes I do) and I fly off to the nearest mall for a go at the clearence sale racks...

Meanwhile back at the car... Christie trys to figure out how to turn on the matter transfer unit!!
biggrin.gif
. And pushes the wrong button... ends up with an oversized porker in the passenger seat, narrowly misses going over the cliff, while the firemen try to extracate them both using the jaws of life... Hehehe.

Back