What do you feel when first pregnant?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in the beginning with my first I just felt like I was about to get my period (you know sore boobs and cramps) I was exhausted all the time, I mean I had to keep moving because the moment I sat down I was gone than there was a feeling like something was stabbing me right in my belly button I was and still am a smoker but everytime I would try to light one up they tasted gross and made me nauseous. ( I quit as soon as I saw those 2 pink lines). and all I craved was nacho cheese chalupas from taco bell and extra crispy chicken with butter melted all over it from popeyes and salsa ( which i hate) 7 lbs 8 oz 21 in

with my second I knew I was pregnant and it was our 5th anniversary ( my kids are 14 months apart) I was peeing ALL THE TIME, couldn't stand to be around smoke, and was exhausted just like the first one and i had morning sickness for 3 months (yeah try changing a poopy diaper with that) after sickness went away i craved ice cream with pickle juice, Cheetos, fried pickles, and snickers bars (never liked those either) 10 lbs 11oz 23 in

and from what ive seen they become what you eat while pregnant oldest wont eat anything but chicken, lettuce, carrots and cheese all has to have ranch dressing

second loves pickles and broccoli (shes my lil mikey- if anyone remembers those commercials)

right now i dont really feel anything besides hunger and sleepy and cant stand the smell of burgers........

so how do you know if something is growing inside if u cant feel any thing be cause thats how i feel but i know im pregnat

so how do you know if something is growing inside if u cant feel any thing be cause thats how i feel but i know im pregnat

When I was pregnant, I had a tiny bit of morning sickness, threw up a few times...more nausea than anything.

and SO much cramping..I kept thinking my period was going to start lol

well..now I have a two month old so i guess I wasn't having a period ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cramping, Tender Breasts, I have Hyperemesis Gravidarum so I have been VERY sick. I'm 15 weeks and still sick. Lately I've been feeling 'quickening', feels like butterflies in your stomach. This has been going on for about a week, but no kicks or anything yet.

Every pregnancy is different-even your own pregnancies will vary!
Some feel nothing the entire time except for the baby moving and labor lol.

I'm one of those weirdos who just "knows" they're pregnant- before a test, before being late, before any symptoms.

When syptoms hit with my last I was about 2 months and I was so incredibly nauseous. I never threw up, but I stayed right on that edge of "Oh god I know I'm gonna puke" Which I can tell you (since I threw up every evening for a couple of months with my first) the constant nausea with no relief is FAR worse then actually throwing up. Ugh.

Oh, actually before that, I was insanely tired. I literally did not move from the couch for anything other than the bathroom or water.

Congrats, by the way! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back