What do you guys think of this wedding dress?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I havent been around for a while but I posted last december that I had gotten engaged. Recently I have been looking for a wedding dress and I wanted some opinions....

(The last pic is one I found online, another girl had posted of her try on pics)

It's a very pretty gown - I'm not loving the color tho... would look best in pure white or a silvery-white. But other than that, it's pretty.

I think the gown is gorgeous and I love the colour too. It really depends on what type of wedding you're having though, because it's quite an elaborate gown. if the type of wedding you're having will accomodate that type of dress then definately go for it!

It's beautiful!
smile.gif

I think having it white or silvery white would make it look cheap. Creme dresses almost always have a vintage sophisticated glamour to them.

And i love the hourglas shape it has. very curvy, and its not one of those dresses you have to be stick thin to wear....OMG that color is sooooo rich. I LOVE IT.

I love the top of it, it glitters soo much, I would probably get it in ivory, white is too stark for my skintone

I've got a thing for wedding dresses!! Lol And that one is beautiful.. Very elegant.. And I like the color..

Not my kind of style..and it looks kinda stiff and just like any other dress, it's big and poofy at the bottom like most common wedding dresses...and if that's your thing...hey, yea..it's pretty.

the dress is gorgeous.

i personally think the color is perfect.

it all depends on your skintone, makeup, and decorations.

if you feel like yourself in it, then go for it!

like the style network says, YOUR wedding is all about YOU.

so just strive to make yourself happy and pick whatever dress/color/

decorations/food.. anything that makes you happy. [maybe consider

what the future hubby thinks too.
wink.gif
]

take care and best wishes.

Well...The last photo of the dress, is the same as the first 3 right?...because it looks white in the last one..

It's really pretty though, I love it.

Latest posts

Back