What do you keep your makeup in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG TRISHA! YOU CAN BUY A HOUSE WILL ALL THAT MAKEUP YOU OWN.LOL.I WISH I HAD ALL THAT, ALL I NEED IS THE MONEY FOR IT
icon_neutral.gif
.AND MY BOYFRIEND THINKS I OWN TO MUCH MAKEUP, IM GOING TO SHOW HIM YOUR PICS.LOL.

Holy Cow Kerri they are stuffed full. Did you pay a lot for those? If you don't mind me asking. I know sometimes ebay is more expensive with the shipping than it is to get them at the local store.

Originally Posted by kerri Got the first mac train case just stuffed full.......so I had to buy a second one......got both off of ebay........

Yes they are stuffed.......well the one is stuffed......the other is getting there.........time to buy something more to keep the brushes in separately or just my eye pigments, etc. I don't mind you asking at all.........my first mac train case was 52.00 with shipping included.....brand new.......the second one off ebay was 30 something (38?) can't remember exactly, with shipping.

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Holy Cow Kerri they are stuffed full. Did you pay a lot for those? If you don't mind me asking. I know sometimes ebay is more expensive with the shipping than it is to get them at the local store.

My hope is to eventually be as organized as trisha!! Maybe i should stop buying makeup for a bit and concentrate on organizers!!!

Hahah! Those are hot lashes though
smile.gif
I got a blue/purple pair for myself. You'll have to let me know what you think of the samples I sent.

Nice purchase Charmaine...I should buy one of those for my bathroom wall. Great tip!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice container Erica! I was just at the Home Depot today with my parents and I found something very similar for tools and it's only $17!!! I'm putting my makeup in it today. And plus, I can even hang it up on the wall to make it easier! I'm excited about it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

here's where i keep mine...

first pic's my sephora midnight studio train case. second's my trish mcevoy planners (mini and petite). third's my brush holder.

i don't have a big collection
icon_redface.gif

i can't close my train case, though, so i need another one. i love it!

Don't be embarrased; your collection looks bigger than mine!
biggrin.gif

(I have pics in my notepad if anyone cares...)

Originally Posted by Jennifer i don't have a big collection
icon_redface.gif

i can't close my train case, though, so i need another one. i love it!

What?! *slap slap* If you can't close the case, then that IS a big collection. lol

Originally Posted by Trisha
A.jpg

B.jpg
cannot close it!

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

H.jpg

I.jpg

Whoa, Trisha! I love them haha.I just keep mine in a makeup case, just small MU collection.

i want that pink trish mcevoy planner! it's so cute and girly and i really like the inside's green color.

Holy cow girls!!!! I don't have half the stuff you do, I keep everything in 1 drawer. I have a computer desk that matches our bedroom set and I put a mirror on top ($150 Canadian for both pieces at Ikea). 4 drawers, 1 each for make-up, moisturisers, hair styling and odds and ends.

I have one Sephora midnight black train case; I have a vanity table that has drawers that I keep stuff in; I have two make-up cases on top of my makeup/vanity table...

and that still isn't enough. I think I either need to throw stuff out that I'm not using or get more storage.

I keep mine in stackable plastic drawers I got at Walmart. I have two sets in the bathroom. It's about 2 feet tall, a foot deep and maybe 9 inches wide. Those are guestimates. In my room I have 2 smaller stackable drawer sets. I need a different way though because I end up with stuff all over the place and all mixed up and it's not working for me like i had hoped.

I bought a Christmas ornament organizer last year to hold all my makeup. I also have a makeup bag that I keep my most used items in so i can just grab it and go.

LOL I have a wheely suit case (the type you take on holliday- it gets emptied once a year then i cant find things for weeks when i get home!) 2 dressing table draws a tool box and a " small" makeup bag:icon_love

It´s very extra-ordinary where I keep my Make up in. But it is good to handle and helps me to keep order. I keep my make up in a "carteen of cutlery" (hope this is the right word).

I will take pictures of it soon. (My mom lent my cam, I will hopefully get it back tomorrow!)

When I moved to this house I saw the shelves in the fitted wardrobe and claimed them for my stash. The 2 drawers at the bottom contain pigments and the bottom has cotton wool pads and all my catalogues/MAC postcards and various promotional stuff.

Attachment 5720

Latest posts

Back