What do you like for your Mascara to do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voluminize!
icon_cool.gif

Volumizing is most important to me, since my lashes are not as full as they used to be. At least they are long, and they are naturally curly.

I hate applying mascara so I need a formula that does it all in one coat. I prefer my lashes to look longer, rather than thicker. I use Maybelline Lash Stylist.

Originally Posted by jessiej78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Volumizing is most important to me, since my lashes are not as full as they used to be. At least they are long, and they are naturally curly. Just wondering, why'd you say "as they use to be"? Did something happen to your lashes?

I need my lashes to be lengthened AND voluminized so Hypnose by Lancome and Faux effet by YSL are my HGs. Diorshow for me is a bit overrated.

I would prefer both lengthening and volumising, but would choose volumising over lengthening

when i was younger i used MF Stretch mascara (for length) and then Loreal Voluminous over the top and love the effect i got!

I cant find the stretch one any more unfortunately

it was difficult to choose one to vote on because i really want all of the above! right now i'm using a mineral mascara from mineralogie and i love it! i'm pretty lucky that my lashes are long and full, so this is just an enhancement, but i'd swear that it's actually making them longer and thicker! pretty cool! the only thing i never want is clumps and i can apply two coats and never see a clump! this stuff is great!

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just wondering, why'd you say "as they use to be"? Did something happen to your lashes? Hahaha! Yes, wearing lots of waterproof mascara happened to them. Like the kind that when I went to remove it, it pulled some of my lashes out!!! After several years of this (I'm 29), I definitely can see a difference. Guess I learned my lesson a bit too late!!!
huh.gif

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi girls. My lashes are really short so I usually buy the lengthing mascara. I also like for my lashes to look thick and full, so I also buy voluminizing mascara. What do you buy or what works for you? Got any favorite brands?
i use bad girl! its amazing! it lengthens, curls, and adds volume all at the same time. u can get it at sephora, its a bit preicey though. <3

i like my mascara to lenghthen and volumize my lashes.

so far, those are my faves : Clinique Long pretty lashes and Yves Saint Laurent False lashes effect.

I love to make mines as long as possible. Wet n Wild megaplump and megacurl mascara get them superlong and they don't cost more than 4 bucks a pop.

Back