What do you like for your Mascara to do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls. My lashes are really short so I usually buy the lengthing mascara. I also like for my lashes to look thick and full, so I also buy voluminizing mascara. What do you buy or what works for you? Got any favorite brands?

I always buy the voluminizing mascara because my lashes are very thin. I lov Bourjois
wink.gif

I'm into Maybelline Full N' Soft for volume... but still use L'Oreal self curling and Telescopic mascara for lengthing....

So why don't they make a volumizing, lengthing, self curling mascara anyway?? lol

Karren

I just bought Maybelline's Define a Lash, and I am in love with it!!! It gives such pretty defined lashes!!! It lengthens separates and curls!! It's the mascara in the green tube.

Originally Posted by CandyApple /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought Maybelline's Define a Lash, and I am in love with it!!! It gives such pretty defined lashes!!! It lengthens separates and curls!! It's the mascara in the green tube. I love this mascara! I've been using it for a couple of months.

I like to add volume! I use MF Volume couture for that though I'd love to achieve even fuller lashes so that's not really my HG mascara yet. For lenghtening I use L'Oreal Telescopic.

I have long lashes also, but I like them longer. I use Too Faced Lash Injection or Benefit Bad Gal Lash.

I recently started using define a lash too. What i like about it is that it doesn't look overly fake when you use it. And like other people have said, it does lengthen and define your lashes really well. Perfect as an everyday mascara.

I have really long eyelashes already and a lot of it so i just use volumizer, but i need to buy a curler cause my eyelahes just kind of go straight no shape i dont like it. Anyways revelon is the best =) alot of girls are wearing the fake lashes i was tempted to wear them once but i they fell off and it was pretty sad i was on a date lol

I have long lashes but they are straight and light. I am on the hunt for a mascara that thickens and curls. I have a few that are decent but not HGs. Loreal panoramic curl is decent and so is too faced lash injection. max factors volume couture did nothing for me.

i already have fairly long lashes but i use a volumizing mascara to give them some extra oomph!

If you're looking for length L'extreme by Lancome would be a good choice for you, this really works well for adding length to your lashes
smile.gif
hth

Latest posts

Back