What do you recommend from MAC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant go wrong with the eyesahdows.. i love them all , fluid lines are great and i like their lip treatment makes lipstick go on smooth especially in the winter time when lips get dry

As noted above, beware...it's all addictive, especially the eyeshadows. You could always wait until the palettes come out with fafi next month. That way, you could try out the eyeshadows for quite a bit cheaper (4 colors for about $35 as opposed to $14 apiece). The best time for palettes is usually around Christmastime, however.

I'm getting obsessed with their glosses...

Try a bright pink or a maroon, or stick with a nude color that matches your lips!

I would say MSF.

Their blotting pressed powder is pretty decent as well if you have an oily T zone.

For Pigments you can buy samples from other people, don't buy a full bottle...

Hi,

My favorite MAC recs are: Carbon, Soft Brown, Shroom e/s; Bare Canvas paint; Clear, Pink Lemonade, Chai and Prrr lipglasses; Blacktrack and Dipdown fluidlines and Smolder eye pencil.

I love:

Blot pressed powder

Carbon Eyeshadow

C-Thru Lipglass (Prrr is another classic)

I have Blitz and Glitz fluidline but I don't use it all that much. I am usu too much in a hurry!

Myth and Brew are good basic nudes (I'm NW20)

I really also like their MU bags and the 187 is a very highly rated brush

Let us know what you wind up getting!

I absolutely do not recommend MAC's foundations but I whole heartedly recommend their eyeshadows!

Originally Posted by gabichic86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the Studiofix, it really evens out my skin Just bought my first MAC studio Fix (im NC25) i have an opportunity to buy the same foundation but in NC20 from a friend interstate but cant get to a store to try it out.

Im thinking of getting if a winter foundation as it is a shade lighter and she is selling to me for only $30AU

Would this shade still look ok?? is there much difference??

thanks i have heard good things about the mineralised stuff. For the moment however i am happy with studio fix but to save money in possibly buying it online in the future would it still be ok to get the shade lighter (NC20)

Back