What do you recommend from MAC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm going to be at a mac store this week (i've never even looked at mac) and i was just curious if there's any like one thing that anyone loves that i should take a look at? haha i feel stupid because everyone seems to obsess over mac and i'll be walking in there completely clueless, but i'd like to get a few things while i'm there.
smile.gif

I really love the fluidlines (gel eyeliner) because they are budge proof, blush (great pigment) and eyeshadows (variety of colors, great pigment).

I just bought my first fluidline and I think it's a must addition to any makeup collection.

You can build on eyeshadows whenever - buy a highlight color to go under your brow bone.

Concealer is always good and they match you up incase you don't know what color you want.

Ummm... just stick with a kit that you can build on. Which is blush, fluildline, foundation/concealer and a viva glam lipgloss. Those are a must!

i would recommend their brushes, fix +, bronzer, and studio fix powder foundation (I just got the powder foundation so I'm hoping it does not break me out!).

I'm not a big fan of the eyeshadows or their lip glosses/glass. A couple of their lipsticks are alright.

I would recommend:

Blot powder if you have shiny skin.

Lipglass

eyeshadow

brush

This will get you started and you can go from there.

I love just about anything MAC. My staples are the Fluidlines, blushes, glosses and pigments.

My favorite items are....

Eyeshadows in

Woodwinked

Shroom

Mulch

All that Glitters

Stars and Rockets

Seedy Pearl

Juxt

Swimming

Humid

those are kinda grouped with like colors to use together

They blushes are great I love Peachykeen

Also try Blacktrack fluid line

Vanilla pigment....

Thats enough for now

Fluidline is a must, it really is fantastic. I use it in blacktrack. I also really like prep and prime, always makes my foundation and everything go on really nice. Plus the one I use has an SPF 50 which is a nice added bonus.

Like everyone else said, Fluidlines are awesome - in any color! Lipglosses are great - the Lustreglass ones are my favorite (Lustrewhite, Love Nectar, Luminary ). Plushglass is great too - Oversexed is a must have! Nice Buzz is great too. My fav blushes are Springsheen, Trace Gold, Plum Foolery, and Peachtwist. The 266 Brush is a must have for fluidline. Vanilla pigment is a great product for all kits. It can be worn as a base e/s color, alone, or with most anything else. It looks great with a thin line of fluidline in Blacktrack, made into a cat eye! Another great pigment is a newer one, called Your Ladyship.

fluidlines is a must buy and zoomlash mascara is something that i swear by. [=

Latest posts

Back