What Do You Think About This?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lip palatette seems nice. If u use a large variety of colours, maybe u could try it. Is it a popular brand? I actually haven heard of it...

I always buy lip palettes and never use them?? I think it's too much trouble to haul around a whole palette if I am only going to wear on shade.

Maybe u should ask around to see if its a reputable brand before placing an order? but if u r like me(not really brand concious) u could give it a try if u really like the colours...

Btw, I think there are other brands that do offer such palattes. I think I saw on ebay the other day this 48 colour MAC lip palatte on sale. The palatte looked huge. In fact, it was the biggest lip palatte I've seen so far...

I think palettes are great for trying new colors instead of spending $14-$20 on a single l/g shade you're not sure you will like. If you already own similar shades, I wouldn't spend the $35.
icon_smile.gif

I've heard of Pur Minerals before! I don't know anything about the lip palette, but it looks cute!!
smile.gif

I NEVER OWNED A LIP PALETTE(IM PROB THE ONLY ONE).MAYBE ILL GIVE IT A TRY.I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT EVERYBODY THOUGHT OF BE4 I DID.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennycateyez I NEVER OWNED A LIP PALETTE(IM PROB THE ONLY ONE).MAYBE ILL GIVE IT A TRY.I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT EVERYBODY THOUGHT OF BE4 I DID.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have owned only 1 lip pattlete before, a small one with 5 colours. The colours had looked nice together but when I reached home after buying, I realised that the colours & textures were not what I would really use. Guess I was juz attracted by the pakage
biggrin.gif
I haven bought a palatte since. I now get colours that I know I would be using. If u r into experimenting with colours, I guess lip palattes are a gd start...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Aniger86 I have owned only 1 lip pattlete before, a small one with 5 colours. The colours had looked nice together but when I reached home after buying, I realised that the colours & textures were not what I would really use. Guess I was juz attracted by the pakage
biggrin.gif
I haven bought a palatte since. I now get colours that I know I would be using. If u r into experimenting with colours, I guess lip palattes are a gd start...
wink.gif
I love palettes. I need to quit getting them, but I have found that I can use almost every color in any palette, b/c if one looks bad, it is easy to put another color on with a brush and blend to a good color. Then you end up with many more colors. Of course if you dont like the textures, then you wouldnt use them. The only problem I have ever had it one being really dry, but I just gloss with them. I have an eyeshadow palette though that I never use, it is way too sheer, and the lid broke off. But it was cheap, I got it at Target.

all the colors are very nice. i've never heard of the brand either, but it has so many pretty colors id try it out.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf I love palettes. I need to quit getting them, but I have found that I can use almost every color in any palette, b/c if one looks bad, it is easy to put another color on with a brush and blend to a good color. Then you end up with many more colors. Of course if you dont like the textures, then you wouldnt use them. The only problem I have ever had it one being really dry, but I just gloss with them. I have an eyeshadow palette though that I never use, it is way too sheer, and the lid broke off. But it was cheap, I got it at Target. Its nice to know that u can use many colours
biggrin.gif
I like bright highly pigmented colours, but I find that colours like bright red & fuschia makes my teeth look yellowish when I smile(eek!!) which is why I don't use them. I pretty much stick to more natural & lighter colours like baby pink...

Back