What do you think of these shoes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They remind me of my grandmas shoes from the Chinese side. They do look comfortable though. I really don't think I can pull em off.. but maybe you can ;D

on first glance they look really comfortable but theyre def not my type of shoe. and as Janelle said, flat shoes make my legs look stompy too

they look real comfy. great for around the house or a quick trip to the grocery store. anything else... no!

They're ok, but I personally don't do well with that type of shoe, because my feet are narrow and those kind of flats usually slip right off.
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans personally i don't like flats too much. i normally prefer heels b/c i am so short!
icon_smile.gif
Me too!
When I do wear flats, I love loafers, but I'm not feeling the ones in the first post.

hi all,...hi Leony,...thanks again for your helps,..arigatou ,.dozo yorosiku

,...about shoes,...i do don't like ,..i realy like to use shoes with sexy style one,...

Originally Posted by kaori This just such my favorite shoes Hi again Kaori
biggrin.gif

You can post your fave shoes, here.

Have fun and enjoy MUT.

Originally Posted by kaori This just such my favorite shoes kaori, you have great taste in shoes. i love the beaded flat sandals!

i like mocassins but i think you can find others that look better. these are the ones i have.I like having flats im short but cant wear heels 24/7

Originally Posted by weaver kaori, you have great taste in shoes. i love the beaded flat sandals! thanks weaver,...branded via spiga thong

sandal,...simple,..sexy,..unik

love use this stuff for beach party,.with short skirt in casual simple skirt.
smile.gif

Weaver what do you think about this stuff,..and where you want go with

this stuff?

regard Kaori

Originally Posted by karrieann Not for me. I do love the red ones that are pictured! Hi Karrean,..Hi katrosier
nice to meet you too,..

Shoes in branded Marcs Yacobs Pump

kinky color,.,..i choise red for my sofa too,..
smile.gif

regard Kaori

Back