What do you think of these shoes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what do u think of this shoe...... i dunno if i like it or dislike it??
icon_confused.gif

041065_beauty.gif

if you like them, then go for it. but i think there are better loafer/driving shoes out there. or better shoes that you may like.

Those look comfy! I personally would buy those shoes as a pair of comfy, walk around shoes to wear with flared jeans, but that's just me. I don't actually like the the flower design at the front, it's very limiting, but I like the toe shape and how the sole wraps up onto the toe. And I see that they're from Payless? Well then, you can't really go wrong!

Originally Posted by amarock Those look comfy! I personally would buy those shoes as a pair of comfy, walk around shoes to wear with flared jeans, but that's just me. I don't actually like the the flower design at the front, it's very limiting, but I like the toe shape and how the sole wraps up onto the toe. And I see that they're from Payless? Well then, you can't really go wrong! Agree with this one....... I am all about comfy shoes, hell I have to be I stand all day. If I buy shoes that are not pleasing to the eye but pleasing to my feet I cover them with a longer pant or flared pant :0)

im a flats kinda girl or a low platform but personally the shoes are missing something. It looks like they are trying to be whats in style now but they seem to be missing something. The brand SODA has some nice cheap flats that loop similar and aeropostale just came up with some. They are 30$ kinda expensive, but if you like them, then there is no question

Found a pair of Kenneth Coles that are close to looking like the ones you posted

827-103774-p.jpg

They are around 70 bucks though, anything Kenneth Cole is worth it to me, went shopping today and got 2 pair.

I got these
985-99926-p.jpg

and these

1729-124648-p.jpg

Justine, while I do find some shoes at Payless that I like (I bought a pair of sexy black boots there last year that I love! :icon_love: ) those loafers just look kind of cheap to me... the detailing doesn't look as nice as a slightly more expensive shoe, in my opinion. I bet you can find some comfy flat shoes that look a little better at another store
wink.gif
And if you check out other reasonably-priced shoe stores and department stores (like JC Penny's) you can probably find something for less than $70
wink.gif

Actually Target has some nice shoes at Payless prices, though I haven't checked if they have any loafers right now...

985-99926-p.jpg

I personally can't wear flat shoes 'cause i think my legs looks funny, but you know what ? I'll wear this cuties even by themselves. LOVE THEM !!!:icon_love

Were are they from ?

A store around here in Baton Rouge that sales Kenneth Cole shoes, i am sure you can find them on the web and order them. They are comfy as well as looking cute...

when i dought. do not buy...something else will come along that will say YES to you.

Originally Posted by justine_m what do u think of this shoe...... i dunno if i like it or dislike it??
icon_confused.gif

041065_beauty.gif

Justine, if you like them, buy them. We all have different tastes

Originally Posted by justine_m what do u think of this shoe...... i dunno if i like it or dislike it??
icon_confused.gif

041065_beauty.gif

Personally, I don't really like it.

But, like Jen said, we all have different taste and style.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back