What do you think of women bodybuilders?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I really just don't see the point in getting all buff and toned up like a macho man or something to be shown off in competitions and stuff. I mean I can see working out to stay healthy, but I honestly think that females should leave that bodybuilding thing up to the men. What do you think? Some of the women I see are so pretty but then they get obsessed by it or something and end up looking like this

ugh!
I can't stand it, really! I mean if I were a guy, this wouldn't be attractive to me at all.

Lia

Reaction score
It's a vision of beauty - as some people love the little rolls on the skin of a chubby woman (bf loves my lovehandles , LOL) , others love the sight of a well-defined muscle.

That said, it can be healthy (if the person has the genetics to get that body - see Demi Moore on Striptease) or not.

Reaction score
Women bodybuilders have got to be the worst looking things I have ever seen!! I mean they look really stupid when they try and put on a bikini or a dress. And what kills me is when they cry ane whine when they can't get a man. It's like "heffa you ever thought that maybe because your built like a man that's why no one wants you!!"

Reaction score
lol.....you guys comments so funny

Anywho ........lady looks like a dude....I also find it disgusting

Reaction score
if this...."woman", didn't have any makeup and shaved her head, i would honestly believe that this is a man! I think its horrible to what they are doing to their bodies and very unhealthy, i doubt this person got this way naturally, and their nervous system must be in shock.

Reaction score
you know what i hate more? when they flat out DENY that they use steroids!!! LMAO!! like CHYNA (spelled wrong) HELLO?!! you sound like a freakin' MAN!!! dont tell me you dont use steroids!!!! and if you notice chyna is starting to sound like a woman again since she stopped doing all that crap!! but yeah i'm sorry this looks hideous, and this is just MY opinion, but personally i dont think these women are "straight" i laugh when they wear bikini tops, like what are they covering?

Reaction score
If thats what they want to do then they can do it. I dont care all that much.

Reaction score
Ugggg.... I'd rather be a guy that looks like a chick than the other way around... NOT very attractive to me at least....

Reaction score
haha..My boyfriend and I were actually talking about this a couple days ago. I agree with you BeautifullyMade, It's good that you want to be fit and such but i personally don't find like how woman body builders look. I think it's for a man to be built and even then, (well in my opinion) guys too can look disgusting being too built.

Reaction score
I personally find it very unattractive and almost freakish. I like fit and toned, but I think they lose the feminine look when they go crazy with bodybuilding. I prefer to look at a softer body, plus it's a little scary knowing they could beat my ass!

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I try to be tolerant of other people's choices in life and all. If they like it and it doesn't affect me then, whatever makes them happy... but!!!

I find it disgusting, so so gross and ugly...

Reaction score
i dont think they look very attractive at all, even the men bodybuilders..they go too far!!

Reaction score
I personally don't find it attractive, but to each their own. I wouldn't want to see any of those ladies in a dark alley!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cute:
http://i.b5z.net/i/u/230085/i/Rebecc...ss_model_a.jpg

OMG, why?

http://nynerd.com/wp-content/uploads...er_chick_6.jpg

LMFAO.

That is too true.

But to each their own. I saw this documentary on one lady who didn't use roids and got that body... I thought it was pretty cool what she did and she loved doing it. I mean, I think there are different divisions and those manly-women are too manish for my ass. I've seen some who were really toned but still had tits and a vagina.

And some guys (and girls ahem, Aprill
) get turned on by this so kudos for them. It must not be easy doing something you love and get called a man often for it. Like, not even as a joke - accidentally being called "dude". Going to female restrooms most be an ordeal for them...

Reaction score
Personally, it's gross. I don't know what about body building and that look appeals to them, but to all their own i suppose.

Reaction score
HORRIBLE, UGLY, FREAKISH just some words that come to mind