What do you think of women bodybuilders?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a matter of personal taste, I know a few guys who LOVE that kind of look on a girl, personally I love it too but im weird lol

I started body fitness recently(less hard-core than body building but simillar) and honestly I have never been so in shape in my life!

It does look freakish, but I have noticed that the women body-builders are now being encouraged to present a more "softer' look instead of a rock hard bulging builders.

I used to think that it was very disgusting and gross and all the things that is said in this thread, however I recently saw a friend I haven't seen in a couple of years and she totally transformed into a body builder. It was weird to see her, I actually saw her at my gym I go to and I was like wow!! At first, I was like thats gross but then I talked to someone who also worked out at the gym, which is my best friends brother, he is really into working out and stuff too and he was like you know, I really admire her and respect her, because I know what it takes to get there. And you know what? That is soo true, I mean not everyone can do that, I can barely workout myself let alone commit all that time to transform my body, so I give her props it takes a lot of hard work to get to that level of fitness.

the gym i go to has several women body builders and there voices are deeper than a lot of the men in there

susie

I would never want to do that to my body, but more power to them, if that's what they want to do.

I don't really "get" body building at all-male or female. I think men look just as rediculous with THAT much muscle as the females do.

Wow this touches me in a personal way, I love going to the gym and working out. Gaining muscle is something I strive for, as well as increasing the amount of weight I can lift each week. It's addictive, and it is very hard work. That picture that was posted was a woman on a heavy dose of steroids, and has nothing to do with bodybuilding. The feeling you get at the gym after a heavy workout and a new personal record lift is comparable to drugs, shopping, sex, etc for some people. It gets even better as you watch your body transform into something by working hard both in the gym and in the kitchen (eating well).

If you want to see the REAL transformation of a woman to a lean state without any drugs, check out this link: Got Built? It takes a while…

I find it very beautiful, strong and yet still feminine, my ideal.

I know many people don't feel the same way, and find other body shapes to admire... Nicole Richie comes to mind. And I probably feel the same way about those bodies as some here feel about bodybuilding. Just wanted to post my two cents though
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back