What do you think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really like this whole outfit, what do you think?
1632_11002_dt.jpg

<!--StartFragment -->

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I really like this whole outfit, what do you think?
1632_11002_dt.jpg

<!--StartFragment -->

Ooo that's cute..All you would need makeup wise with this is:A glowy complexion(maybe a little highlighter on cheeks) some mascara,Nude understated eyes and some bold red lips..

Yes! That would be a great look with it. Ooo la la
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Ooo that's cute..All you would need makeup wise with this is:A glowy complexion(maybe a little highlighter on cheeks) some mascara,Nude understated eyes and some bold red lips..

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Yes! That would be a great look with it. Ooo la la
icon_cheesygrin.gif
NOT MY TASTE! LOL.. am more of a casual, no frills gal. BUT.... I can see this on someone who works in the hair industry and whose personality is spunky and fun. Judging from your pic (especially that one of your eye) you would look dyno-mite and striking in red.I do not care for the flashiness of it and would feel like Dr. Seuss in this. Just give me my shorts and a tank please. LOL.... <--- GEEK!

xo Ryan

I like boring stuff like this:

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I really like this whole outfit, what do you think?
1632_11002_dt.jpg

<!--StartFragment -->

I own this outfit lol. I got it from La Redout about 3 months ago
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

LOL! No kidding? Great minds think alike!

Thats where I saw it too. How do you like it? Does it fit well? How was their service?

Deets please
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk I own this outfit lol. I got it from La Redout about 3 months ago
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Believe me Cali when I'm not working I'm in jeans and t's.

If I could, I'd wear my PJ's to work.

Originally Posted by Californian NOT MY TASTE! LOL.. am more of a casual, no frills gal. BUT.... I can see this on someone who works in the hair industry and whose personality is spunky and fun. Judging from your pic (especially that one of your eye) you would look dyno-mite and striking in red.I do not care for the flashiness of it and would feel like Dr. Seuss in this. Just give me my shorts and a tank please. LOL.... <--- GEEK!

xo Ryan

I like boring stuff like this:

To be honest with you, i was one of their first customers in the UK ages ago. Normally , i dont trust the frogs, even though im part French lol, but i have to say that i love La Redout clothes and my daughter does too . Most of the range is very hard wearing and washes like a dream. The fabrics are very hard wearing and i have had a sweater in my armoir for about 12 years that is as good as new. I only have one fault with La Redout and that is that some French Women must have Huge feet

Oh cool! I hear alot about this company. Glad to hear it wears well.

I think I'm going to get it. Thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

P.S. LOL @ frogs!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk To be honest with you, i was one of their first customers in the UK ages ago. Normally , i dont trust the frogs, even though im part French lol, but i have to say that i love La Redout clothes and my daughter does too . Most of the range is very hard wearing and washes like a dream. The fabrics are very hard wearing and i have had a sweater in my armoir for about 12 years that is as good as new.I only have one fault with La Redout and that is that some French Women must have Huge feet

Seriously, i really cant fault this company at all. They sell fantastic kids clothes and i have got some excellent feather filled jackets and sweaters to keep my babby warm for years now in the Winter. We walk to school every day and since Tiffany was born i have kitted her out from La Redout in underwear and socks etc, coats, sweatshirts. I wear the sweaters and pants from them too and i cant praise them enough. I have a pale Grey faux fur coat that i have had for about 6 years now. Everytime i wear it, i get coments like "wow, you look sophisticated" I dont get on too well with the French but i cant fault the clothes from La Redout. God Bless my ancestors and Dior....................

Originally Posted by naturally OHHHHH ...I loved that outfit ..from LaRedoute isn't it? Alain Manoukian .....LOVE IT! They have this coat that I'd LOVE to have ...I think it's on their latest catalog! Actually ...LOVE that whole outfit on the new catalog! Alright, WTF, are we all looking at the same outfit, the Mick Jagger one? I can't wait for ShoeDiva to come back to hear what she has to say. Snorkle snorkle. What the heck, she might like it too. I am so SHOCKED that everyone is gagga over this. It's quite entertaining. Maybe there is a different pictoral view that I am missing. Sheesh. Tony, help. Someone, help?

Originally Posted by Californian Alright, WTF, are we all looking at the same outfit, the Mick Jagger one? I can't wait for ShoeDiva to come back to hear what she has to say. Snorkle snorkle. What the heck, she might like it too. I am so SHOCKED that everyone is gagga over this. It's quite entertaining. Maybe there is a different pictoral view that I am missing. Sheesh. Tony, help. Someone, help? Mick Jagger..LOL Wasn't he more into early '80's leotard tops

I LIKE IT!!! Colors are great! Strips make you look leaner yay!!! Are you wearing this for work?? maybe a bit too flashy?? Depends on your work environment. Very simple pumps would probably work well.....accessories should also be kept to a minimal and alli's recommendations on makeup are perfect.

Buy it, take a pic and let us see!!!!

1632_11002_dt.jpg

<!--StartFragment -->

Originally Posted by shoediva I LIKE IT!!! Colors are great! Strips make you look leaner yay!!! Are you wearing this for work?? maybe a bit too flashy?? Depends on your work environment. Very simple pumps would probably work well.....accessories should also be kept to a minimal and alli's recommendations on makeup are perfect.
Buy it, take a pic and let us see!!!!

Yeah go ahead and by it ... snicker snicker
I'm thinkin' ...

Mick Jagger (size 1)

Steven Tyler from Aerosmith (size 1)

Dr. Seus

Austin Powers (size 10)

Heidi Fleis

Ok, so you better have a damn good, long set of skinny legs and some red, wild hair.

Where's Irishgirl? I need her to sing, "Dude Looks like a Lady". Da da da, da da da

1632_11002_dt.jpg
mick001-thumb.jpg

See also:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb.../steven_03.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...teven+tyler&start=200&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=Nhttp://images.google.com/images?q=tb...er_AO19061.jpg

Originally Posted by Irishgirl I like it..I love bold colors, etc..I just don't think I am gonna push my guavas into that one though..DOH! LOL!!!!!!!!! You crack me up. Isn't she cute all the time? snicker snicker.

Originally Posted by allisong Mick Jagger..LOL Wasn't he more into early '80's leotard tops I think the outfit would go good with a leotard top. Mick would totally approve.

Hi TinyDancer,

That is a stunning outfit! I like the boldness of the color and cut of the jacket and i Love the pinstripe trousers. I would add this outfit to my wishlist if i could....
icon_razz.gif

That outfit is the kind i would feel confident and good in. I could wear this outfit no problem and with total ease. I LOVE IT!!

Ok, i have to disagree with Candy. I don't like it at all, its too bright & "look at me" which i'm not!.. Sorry Tiny
smile.gif

Hey Laura,

Don't be sorry. It takes all sorts to make a world and it would be a boring place if we were all the same.

The jacket is nice.. but I'm not feeling the pants... I'm more of a boring girl who would pair the jacket w/ black pants... lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back