What do you want to do this summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you want to do this summer
icon_question.gif

Me I love to go to festivals (music, literature, nature, environment, history, all kinds of arts...)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you want to go to France this summer, here is a website which will tell you everything happen in France during all the year (festivals, concerts, theatre, all activities for kids, cinemas, sports, arts...).

smile.gif
http://wingardium.leviosa.free.fr go to CULTURE > FRANCE > Special Events > Franceguide.

Have fun and always smile! :icon_love

Well Marie-Line, what i WANT to do & what i'll be doing are 2 different stories! Ideally, i'd like to go on a 3 month holiday to the US (shopping, sight-seeing, soaking up the rays, chilling out) but what i'll probably be doing is working! Yup i've no holiday plans yet!

i would love to go on a vacation somewhere, but my bf is working on a new project, so I don't think we will. he said he wnted to maybe go to vegas for a few days, so we'll see.

I would like to go to New-Zealand, but it's a dream. I will go to Edinburgh for a while, and this is my first dream!!!! I'm so happy!

I don't have holidays because I don't ahve job, but I work some days per month, it's ok for instance
smile.gif

Well Iam gone visit My country either on summer or after...My brother is getting married...
icon_eek.gif
But On the way visiting Bangladesh we have to change plan in France....me and my family were planing to visit France.....let's see what's gone happen...
icon_smile.gif
thanks for sharing Marie...

I'd like to go to Italy someday, but I'd need 2 weeks at least to soak it all in, but I can only take off a week at a time, (not in a row)

So, I'll probably go to the Caribbean (St.Thomas US Virgin Islands) in September like I do each year....its so beautiful and peaceful - a true R&R vacation

Well I am taking a class this summer, and also teaching a class. (I get to actually teach the lectures this time, woohoo!) However I do have about 5 weeks off in May, and another week off in August. In May we're taking a week to visit my parents and grandparents, and in August we may go visit some of hubby's family. The rest of the time I am just going to sit around the apartment and relax, and do a little shopping -- I need it after this semester! (Well I guess I will also be preparing my lecture notes and the class website, but even that is fun compared to all the work I've done this semester!)

My last final is tomorrow, woohoo!

I'd love go to Europe this summer, but virtually all flights out of Honolulu between Memorial Day (ending of May) until the 2nd week of September are grossly inflated. If I go anywhere, it'll be a quick jaunt to the mainland, but definitely want to go to Europe or Asia in September.

I have 3 weeks off this May and then I have summer semester until 3rd week off July. We will go to Istanbul, Turkey and to my sister's summer house on an island by the west coast of Turkey. My sister will be coming from Paris, France also. It will be great I hope. I will be back 4-5 weeks later
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well, like Laura, I'll be working - so what I want to do & what I probably will do are also very different!!! lol I would love to do Vegas again - or Florida (since I've never been there) but I don't know about either of them during the summer though! LOL HOT!
icon_eek.gif
But If I can make it to the beach one weekend I'll be happy - and if I can lose enough weight to actually WANT to go... I'll be even happier! LOL In July me and Leo go to PA for a weekend for his annual 4x4 truck show... (yippee LOL) Other than that - no plans yet. LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

sounds good, everyone!

i was supposed to go to kosovo for my cousin's wedding, but i start college in sept. and need the money and the tickets are $1,000+. i also just started a new job today, so it's not like i'm gonna ask for a month off ALREADY. other than that, i don't see myself doing anything else! i don't like to vacation 2 years in a row, for some reason. last year was croatia for a month and i was SO homesick, so next time will be in 2007
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer sounds good, everyone!
i was supposed to go to kosovo for my cousin's wedding, but i start college in sept. and need the money and the tickets are $1,000+. i also just started a new job today, so it's not like i'm gonna ask for a month off ALREADY. other than that, i don't see myself doing anything else! i don't like to vacation 2 years in a row, for some reason. last year was croatia for a month and i was SO homesick, so next time will be in 2007
wink.gif

Thats sounds like a nice vacation! And congrats on the NEW JOB!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I have 3 weeks off this May and then I have summer semester until 3rd week off July. We will go to Istanbul, Turkey and to my sister's summer house on an island by the west coast of Turkey. My sister will be coming from Paris, France also. It will be great I hope. I will be back 4-5 weeks later
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Istanbul is amazing! My favorite city in the world...which island are you going to?

Everyone's plans sound so exciting. I will be going to Vegas this week (is it still considered summer) and I will be going to Mexico for a wedding the late August. My friend who recently moved to Irvine, CA wants me to visit her in her new home so I may check it out.

Thanks, that's where I am from
smile.gif
The island is a very tiny called Cunda by Ayvalik. I'll put a map when I find one.

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Istanbul is amazing! My favorite city in the world...which island are you going to?

Originally Posted by lilla I have 3 weeks off this May and then I have summer semester until 3rd week off July. We will go to Istanbul, Turkey and to my sister's summer house on an island by the west coast of Turkey. My sister will be coming from Paris, France also. It will be great I hope. I will be back 4-5 weeks later
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh Lilla, you'll have to tell me all about your trip! My dad's side of the family is from a little island off the coast of Turkey (near Istanbul) and I've never been. Take pics and post 'em!!

Originally Posted by Marisol Everyone's plans sound so exciting. I will be going to Vegas this week (is it still considered summer) and I will be going to Mexico for a wedding the late August. My friend who recently moved to Irvine, CA wants me to visit her in her new home so I may check it out. Hey, if you come to SoCal, stop by!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hey, if you come to SoCal, stop by!!
smile.gif
You know that I would be at your counter spending all my $$. I will definately let you know as it gets closer. That is a definite stop on my route to Irvine.

Latest posts

Back