What Do You Want To Try Out Most?Why?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
alright, what makeup products do you want to try out most, but were skeptical? and why? maybe some of you could give us reasons to buy it
moa.gif

for me:

-chanel intimitable(sp?) mascara( because i dont really want to fork out so much money on something that im going to throw out in a few mths time )

that's probably about it

I've always wanted to try out La Mer Face Cream and Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation. I just haven't gotten around to it.

I want to try out some of the more expensive eye shadows simply because I hear such great things about them and I can't really afford them (poor college student and all). I'm talking brands like Urban Decay, MAC, etc.

I'm also getting really interested in mineral makeup. I think it would give me just the right amount of coverage and blend. I've been blessed with pretty clear skin, but I do have some splotches and oil.

I'll be asking for Ulta giftcards for Christmas!

There's TONS of things I'd love to try... Just gotta get to it, or have it available to me
frown.gif

Benefit 10 but I never got a chance to try it out! It's pretty expensive too. But I know I'll buy it eventually lol.

MAC fluidlines! TO see if they can fight against the local heat

Diorshow Mascara...but $10 is the most I go for a mascara.

Fluidlines don't budge for days- until you take them off with eye makeup remover. I had some on my hand and it stayed on there for 2 days- through showers, washing the dishes etc.

Originally Posted by angellove /img/forum/go_quote.gif chanel intimitable(sp?) mascara( because i dont really want to fork out so much money on something that im going to throw out in a few mths time ) I wanted to try this forever too and I still havent cuase I cant justify that 30 dollars price tag lol. I used to always buy 25 dollar Elizabeth Arden mascara but realized that Maybelline and CG works jus as well for less than 10 bucks!
Ive also been dying to try MAC lipsticks (haha I KNOW im out of it) Ill be getting one soon for sure though

And umm a good brow product like Browzings, Im not really sure why, my brows are pretty ok, but I think my whole look would look completly complete if I did a little something with my brows too

Oh and MAC liquidlast liners, the liner that wont move no matter WHAT, I just havent tried it yet cause I dont like the applicator, and good luck trying to even out an uneven line once its applied!!

I'd love to try out more mineral makeup and I'd also love to try Dior's mascara but just too expensive for me
frown.gif

Urban decay primer,MAC MSF Shimpagne, Kiehl's lip balm, La Mer cream amd tons of things i cant think lolz at the moment!

Latest posts

Back