What does everybody think of Paint Pots?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wore Fresco Rose today with Mauvement piggie over it (and UDPP under). It was so pretty and my e/s didn't budge an inch on my super oily lids!

ok maybe im the only one who doesnt care too much for them.

they felt too oily on my lids and i couldnt deal with that.

Is the texture, staying powder just as good as the paints that came in tube packaging?

Love to try them. I have Benefit's F Y eye...does anyone know if this is a decent lid primer?

I like them! They look like they will last me a very long time!...the main reason why I switched to it from shadesticks (I go through Beige-ing like water).

I don't like the texture quite as much as paints but I couldn't resist the colors, sooo pretty! If I had really oily eyelids I think I'd want to use UD Primer Potion under them. I have Delft, Artifact, and Indianwood and I just keep cycling between them every day.

i played around with them at the counter, but nothing special, in my opinion. i didn't buy any.

I just bought Blackground yesterday and even though i like the smokey effect its supposed to achieve, it dont know if i am loving it. So far, it is VERY dry to me and when I put it on and try to blend it it feels like i am almost taking my eyelid off. Unless I am not appying it right. I' going try it for a few more days. Oh, and when i do apply it, it is blochy and i have a very hard time blending it to make it look even.

Stacey

I love mine so much I have Rubenesque and wear under shadows and as highlight. Sometime I just wear it alone. I like better than reg paints and haven't used UDPP since I got this. They don't crease on me and last all day.

I haven't bought any for myself, but I know my mom did, and she actually ended up returning them, they creased too badly on her eye, even with prep and prime or a base or a paint.

Okay, you guys convinced me. I'll start trying out the paint pots when Alexander McQueen collection arrives sine there are paint pots in that collection.

i find them better than the paints because they arent as think and the e/d glides ontop so nicely, i have painterly and barestudy and i love them

I just purchased Bare Study and Indianwood yesterday. Used Bare Study over UDPP with my loose BFM eyeshadows. No creasing whatsoever but not sure how long they would last without my UDPP (I'm too scared to find out
smile.gif
) You really have to work fast when applying the Paint Pots and I think using your fingers maybe the best method.

I absolutely adore my Bare Study. Best primer I own and has lasted everyday usage for months now with a ton of product still in my pot!

Hi,

Actually I have purchased a couple, but have been too busy to test drive them.

Back