What does eveyone think of MakeupTalk II?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it Tony! Especially the way the review center is set up now, it just looks neater (has in clean) and I am able to see things a little closer together and organized, where has it took a bit of looking around before. Looks great, I like it!

[smile]

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

I like it Tony! Especially the way the review center is set up now, it just looks neater (has in clean) and I am able to see things a little closer together and organized, where has it took a bit of looking around before. Looks great, I like it!

I Love it to Death, but the only thing i miss is the color.
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, but it fits the browser better,works faster and has all the different sections of MuT at a glance. Nice and easy!

wonderful job Tony! love what you did w/the review section; much easier to read & navigate.
smile.gif
keep up the great work!

LMAO at this option "You have a place other than the forums?".. I think it looks great Tony. Well done to all the admin people
biggrin.gif

Thanks you very much! Hopefully more people will use it!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

wonderful job Tony! love what you did w/the review section; much easier to read & navigate.
smile.gif
keep up the great work!

hehehe did you like that option! I have had people email us NOT even knowing there was a place outside the message board. LOL

Originally Posted by laura127

LMAO at this option "You have a place other than the forums?".. I think it looks great Tony. Well done to all the admin people
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back