What Does Your Birth Date Mean ??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyo...hdatemeanquiz/

Take the quiz, and see how close it comes to describing you... The other tests on this site are fun...I took them all....LOL
tongue.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: gray; BACKGROUND: #bce9ff; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: gray; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; WORD-SPACING: 0.3em; FONT: bolder small-caps 14pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; TEXT-TRANSFORM: capitalize; WIDTH: 350px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: double; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: gray; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: double; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: double; TEXT-ALIGN: center; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: double">Your Birthdate: March 24</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: gray; BACKGROUND: #e2f5ff; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: gray; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; FONT: small-caps 12pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WIDTH: 350px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: double; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: gray; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: double; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: double; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: double">Born on the 24th, you have a greater capacity for responsibility and helping others than your may have realized.

You may also become the mediator and peacemaker in inharmonious situations.

Devoted to family, you tend to manage and protect.

This birth date adds to the emotional nature and perhaps to the sensitivities.

Affections are important to you; both the giving and the receiving.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that is so true!!! what'd you get, karen?

Here's mine, Jenn - very, very true....lol

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: gray; BACKGROUND: #bce9ff; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: gray; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; WORD-SPACING: 0.3em; FONT: bolder small-caps 14pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; TEXT-TRANSFORM: capitalize; WIDTH: 350px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: double; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: gray; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: double; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: double; TEXT-ALIGN: center; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: double">Your Birthdate: September 23</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: gray; BACKGROUND: #e2f5ff; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: gray; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; FONT: small-caps 12pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WIDTH: 350px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: double; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: gray; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: double; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: double; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: double">With a birthday on the 23rd of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.

You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas.

You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.

You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable.

Your mind is quick, clever and analytical.

A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine.

You may have a tendency to shirk responsibility.

Very sociable, you make friends easily and you are an excellent traveling companion.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: gray; BACKGROUND: #bce9ff; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: gray; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; WORD-SPACING: 0.3em; FONT: bolder small-caps 14pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; TEXT-TRANSFORM: capitalize; WIDTH: 350px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: double; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: gray; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: double; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: double; TEXT-ALIGN: center; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: double">Your Birthdate: June 27</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: gray; BACKGROUND: #e2f5ff; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: gray; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; FONT: small-caps 12pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WIDTH: 350px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: double; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: gray; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: double; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: double; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: double">Your birth on the 27th day of the month (9 energy) adds a tone of selflessness and humanitarianism to your life path.

Certainly, you are one who can work very well with people, but at the same time you need a good bit of time to be by yourself to rest and meditate.

There is a very humanistic and philanthropic approach in most of things that you do.

This birthday helps you be broadminded, tolerant, generous and very cooperative.

You are the type of person who uses persuasion rather than force to achieve your ends.

You tend to be very sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you able to give much in the way of friendship without expecting a lot in return.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<CENTER></CENTER>

wow, that is very true indeed!! ...off to take the other tests
tongue.gif

<table cellspacing="0" align="center">

<tr>

<td style="font: bolder small-caps 14pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; color: black; text-transform: capitalize; word-spacing: .3em; text-align: center; background: #bce9ff; border-style: double; border-color: gray; padding: 5px; width: 350px;">

Your Birthdate: May 26</td>

</tr><tr>

<td style=" font: small-caps small-caps 12pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; color: black; text-transform: none; text-align: left; background: #e2f5ff; border-style: double; border-color: gray; padding: 5px; width: 350px;">

Your birth on the 26th day of the month (8 energy) modifies your life by increasing your capability to function and succeed in the business world.

In this environment you have the skills to work very well with others thanks to the 2 and 6 energies combining in this date.

There is a marked increase in organizational, managerial, and administrative abilities.

You are efficient and handle money very well.

You're ambitious and energetic, while generally remaining cooperative and adaptable.

You are conscientious and not afraid of responsibility.

Generally sociable and diplomatic, you tend to use persuasion rather than force.

You have a wonderful combination of being good at both the broad strokes and the fine detail; good at starting and continuing. This birthday is practical and realistic, often seeking material satisfaction.</td>

</tr>

</table>

<div align="center">

<a href="<A href="http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What">http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What Does Your Birth Date Mean?</a>

</div>

Wow...this really is a perfect description of me! That's really weird!

<tr>

<td style="font: bolder small-caps 14pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; color: black; text-transform: capitalize; word-spacing: .3em; text-align: center; background: #bce9ff; border-style: double; border-color: gray; padding: 5px; width: 350px;">

Your Birthdate: April 12</td>

</tr><tr>

<td style="font: small-caps small-caps 12pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; color: black; text-transform: none; text-align: left; background: #e2f5ff; border-style: double; border-color: gray; padding: 5px; width: 350px;">

Being born on the 12th day of the month (3 energy) is likely to add a good bit of vitality to your life.

The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental.

There is a restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, sometimes "couldn't care less" attitude.

You have a natural ability to express yourself in public, and you always make a very good impression.

Good with words, you excel in writing, speaking, and possibly singing.

You are energetic and always a good conversationalist.

You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters.

Your mind is practical and rational despite this tendency to jump about.

You are affectionate and loving - but very sensitive.

You are subject to rapid ups and downs.</td>

</tr>

</table>

<div align="center">

<a href="http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What Does Your Birth Date Mean?</a>

</div>

Your Birthdate: January 16
Your birth on the 16th day of the month gives a sense of loneliness and generally the desire to work alone. You are relatively inflexible, and insist on your being independent.

You need a good deal of time to rest and to meditate.

You are introspective and a little stubborn.

Because of this, it may not be easy for you to maintain permanent relationships, but you probably will as you are very much into home and family.

This birth day inclines to interests in the technical, the scientific, and to the religious or the unknown realm of spiritual explorations.

The date gives you a tendency to seek unusual approaches and makes your style seem a little different and unique to those around you.

Your intuition is aided by the day of your birth, but most of your actions are bedded in logic, responsibility, and the rational approach.

You may be emotional, but have a hard time expressing these emotions.

Because of this, there may be some difficulty in giving or receiving affection.

<tr>

Your Birthdate: July 12</td>

</tr><tr>

<td style=" font: small-caps small-caps 12pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; color: black; text-transform: none; text-align: left; background: #e2f5ff; border-style: double; border-color: gray; padding: 5px; width: 350px;">

Being born on the 12th day of the month (3 energy) is likely to add a good bit of vitality to your life.

The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental.

There is a restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, sometimes "couldn't care less" attitude.

You have a natural ability to express yourself in public, and you always make a very good impression.

Good with words, you excel in writing, speaking, and possibly singing.

You are energetic and always a good conversationalist.

You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters.

Your mind is practical and rational despite this tendency to jump about.

You are affectionate and loving - but very sensitive.

You are subject to rapid ups and downs.</td>

</tr>

</table>

That is SO me! And hey Janelle, i just realised you share the same b'day as my mom!

Originally Posted by Nooly ok, how can i get mine on the page? mine the 11 november... but I don't know how to show it to you!!
icon_cry.gif
on the site - under the box that describes your bday... there's a html box w/ a bunch of text... copy that and paste it all here in a post. HTH!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura That is SO me! And hey Janelle, i just realised you share the same b'day as my mom!

Really!? Wish her a happy belated bday for me! If she was born on the same day, she must be a lovely lady!
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Laura LOL! I'll tell her you said happy birthday when i see her later
biggrin.gif
Thanks chickie!
wink.gif

<tr>

Your Birthdate: May 31</td>

</tr><tr>

<td style="font: small-caps small-caps 12pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; color: black; text-transform: none; text-align: left; background: #e2f5ff; border-style: double; border-color: gray; padding: 5px; width: 350px;">

Your birthday suggests that you are a good organizer and manager, an energetic and dependable worker; attributes often showing success in the business world.

Serious and sincere, you have the patience and determination necessary to accomplish a great deal.

Your approach can be original, but often rigid and stubborn.

Sensitivity may be present, but feeling are likely to be repressed.

You are good with detail and insist on accuracy, but at times scatter energies.

You're a practical thinker, but not without imagination.

You love travel and don't like to live alone.

You should probably marry early, for responsibility is necessary for your stability.</td>

</tr>

</table>

<div align="center">

<a href="http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What Does Your Birth Date Mean?</a>

</div>

I'd like to say that more than half of it is true :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nohing like me at all!
icon_eek.gif

<table align="center" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="border-style: double; border-color: gray; padding: 5px; background: rgb(188, 233, 255) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: initial; -moz-background-origin: initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: initial; font-family: Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: small-caps; font-weight: bolder; font-size: 14pt; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; color: black; text-transform: capitalize; word-spacing: 0.3em; text-align: center; width: 350px;">

Your Birthdate: June 7</td></tr><tr><td style="border-style: double; border-color: gray; padding: 5px; background: rgb(226, 245, 255) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: initial; -moz-background-origin: initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: initial; color: black; text-transform: none; text-align: left; width: 350px;">

Born on the 7th day of month gives you a tendency to be something of a perfectionist and makes you more individualistic in many ways.

Your mind is good at deep mental analysis and complicated reasoning.

You are very psychic and sensitive, and you should usually follow your hunches.

You may not take orders too well, so you may want to work alone or in a situation where you can be the boss.

This birthday gives a tendency to be somewhat self-centered and a little stubborn.</td></tr></tbody></table>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 align=center>

<TBODY><TR>

<TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: gray; BACKGROUND: #bce9ff; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: gray; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; WORD-SPACING: 0.3em; FONT: bolder small-caps 14pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; TEXT-TRANSFORM: capitalize; WIDTH: 350px; COLOR: black; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: double; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: gray; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: double; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: double; TEXT-ALIGN: center; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: double">

Your Birthdate: July 5

</TD>

</TR><TR>

<TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: gray; BACKGROUND: #e2f5ff; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: gray; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; FONT: small-caps 12pt Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WIDTH: 350px; COLOR: black; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: double; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: gray; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: double; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: double; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: double">

With a birthday on the 5th of the month you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.

You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas.

You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.

You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable.

Your mind is quick, clever and analytical.

A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine.

You may have a tendency to shirk responsibility

</TD>

</TR>

</TABLE>

What">http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Omigosh..this is so not me. Only the parts about working well with people and enjoying them, and perhaps I'm imaginative and adaptable. But I feel very shy "presenting" in front of people, and I hate to travel!! I am a big homebody! Also, I love our everyday routine (taking care of our 2 kids), and hope I'm responsible enough to raise them! LOL!

It's fun anyway to see what these tests say. .
icon_redface.gif

<tr>

Your Birthdate: October 11</td>

</tr><tr>

Your birth on the 11th day of the month makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist.

You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force.

There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too.

You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental.

Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world.

You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer.</td>

</tr>

</table>

<div align="center">

<a href="<A href="http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What">http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What Does Your Birth Date Mean?</a>

</div>

Originally Posted by bejb1011

Your Birthdate: October 11

Your birth on the 11th day of the month makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist.

You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force.

There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too.

You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental.

Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world.

You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What">http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Yay you made it past 5, see, I told ya! good job
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yay you made it past 5, see, I told ya! good job
wink.gif
thank you thank you *takes a bow*

My birthday is in the 16th of March but said the same thing as Tony's. It is so wrong! I soooooo thrive on other human companionship and cant stand to be alone.

Also, I have been married for 12 years so I don't feel like I have trouble committing to relationships. Oh well.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww poor lonely Tony, the recluse!
wink.gif
lol

Latest posts

Back