What don't you like???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought it would be good if we listed skin products that we don't like (and why), that way we could save others from making the same mistake!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Skin type:

Product:

Complaint:

Originally Posted by jennyb I thought it would be good if we listed skin products that we don't like (and why), that way we could save others from making the same mistake!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Skin type:

Product:

Complaint:

HI Jenny,
Don't know if this is really what you were asking but I've tried the whole Body Shop Grapeseed skincare line when I was in school and my whole face got red and puffy.It took over a week for my face to look normal again. It wasn't just me either, because I used the products on my teacher as well and we both had to run to wash them off because of how bad they were burning!

Overall, for skincare I tend not to like the Body shop's products. For other products, they are great.

I'm playing hard to get
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. hmmmmm. what don't I like?? For some reason I never liked neutrogena's glcerin soaps or face wash. You know the yellow bar of soap or yellow liquid that is suppose to be for sensitive skin. It just made my face weirded out.

also, I don't like the oil of olay cleansing cloths, I thought these things would be great, but for some reason I felt like my face was going to break out when I used it, if that makes sense (I still have a whole tub of them sitting in my drawer)

also, nivea's multiple results serum (I got this to prevent things from happening and to moisturize), but it just made my skin ironically kind of dry.

oh, and I forgot, for some reason I do not get along with aveeno products
icon_rolleyes.gif
. My best friend loves them, but I got the body lotion (positively radiant lotion, which actually flaked on me), the face wash and lotion (just didn't like them), and this spot treatment (which I felt like it was going to break me out).

oh and one more thing, Rave hairspray, I thought my hair was going to break off with this stuff!!! k----I'm going to shut up now!:icon_love

Huge Tony & Tina fan that I am, I cant believe that I'm actually saying this, but I HATE their cream facial cleanser.

I have oily skin

The cleanser feels awful on my face and it seems to leave a film. It does a terrible of job of cleaning too!! It pretty much sucks!!

Originally Posted by jennyb I thought it would be good if we listed skin products that we don't like (and why), that way we could save others from making the same mistake!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Skin type:

Product:

Complaint:

Skin type: cDry but have some oilyness around my nose and T zone.

Product: Clinique 3 Step Skin Care

Complaint: made me break out and my face was flaky.

Latest posts

Back