What else are you doing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can never just sit and do one thing; I'm a multi-tasker!
tongue.gif

Right now I am also watching TV (Ed Edd & Eddy; hey, you gotta admit, cartoons rock!) and I am also listening to a CD; Ashlee Simpson "Pieces Of Me" to be exact. Which means I am also singing along at the top of my lungs. (Which means I'm probably annoying my neighbors, too) hehe...

What else are you doing in addition to being on the computer?

I am listening to awesome german techno/dance music on www.c-dance.com. I'm really addicted to music! Plus I am also thinking of what I am going to do tonight with my best friend who just got a freaking mustang for a graduation present. Wish I was that lucky
frown.gif
Plus I am thinking that I'm about to go tanning.

Just surfing the boards here, listening to music on my Yahoo Messenger, and finished up chatting with Californian a bit ago. Now need to go shower and make dinner in a few minutes!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MysticWolf I can never just sit and do one thing; I'm a multi-tasker!
tongue.gif

Right now I am also watching TV (Ed Edd & Eddy; hey, you gotta admit, cartoons rock!) and I am also listening to a CD; Ashlee Simpson "Pieces Of Me" to be exact. Which means I am also singing along at the top of my lungs. (Which means I'm probably annoying my neighbors, too) hehe...

Listening to old Metal(Judas Priest and Queensryche) m/

eek.gif
omg, I am just sitting here on the computer, not doing anything else! I don't even have a CD or the radio on..... I must be getting sick.......
tongue.gif

Sitting at the puter, waiting for my clothes to dry to go to work
icon_cry.gif

Oh and about to feed my dog and kitties.

eating Mike and Ikes and working on some webstuff....

Originally Posted by MysticWolf

I can never just sit and do one thing; I'm a multi-tasker!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MysticWolf I can never just sit and do one thing; I'm a multi-tasker!
tongue.gif

I just ate some cereal for lunch and I was listening to the Counting Crows and worrying about a meeting that I have at 2:00. I need to prepare for it. I am also hoping that my grandparents stop by on their way to the doctor. She has arthritis that makes her limp and he has Parkinsons and borderline diabetes and heart problems. I have a hard time telling him how much I love him. When I do, he says "thank you" but what I really want to hear is "I love you too." That would rock! I love this improptu question by the way, Mysticwolf!
127banner1.jpg

Latest posts

Back