What errands do you hate the most?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have to go to the grocery store today and I am putting it off b/c I hate it so much. Despise almost. Its crowded, cold, boring, I get hit by carts, everything costs too much, buying food is just blah. They play really good music though, lol. Anyways, grocery is my least favorite.

Getting gas. It means I have to go out of my way to get some because my car cant run on nothing. And for some reason when I do my budgeting, I forget that I have to get gas so that eats up some of my money for other stuff.

Gas

Washing the car

I wash my own car now because I hated the way that they did it at the car wash, but when I did take it in It was boring and stressful because I didn't want them to mess up my car lol

I am a slight control freak :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not really an errand i guess...only kinda, but i just got a letter sayin i have to renew my passport...which means i have to get a new photo taken...CRAP!...Also i hate going to the grocery store because ppl tend to forget where they are and think its GREAT to stand in the middle of the aisles with their carts and talking to their friends so ppl like me can't get by!! Arh!

I hate having to go to the bank! THe worst part is when the person before you is with a stack 1-km high of bills to pay and he/she takes like an hour to pay everything. Haven't those people ever heard of internet bank?

I guess I'd have to say filling up with gas or going to the bank. I hate filling up with gas when it's busy and crowded. I hate going to the bank when there is a line up because it takes forever.

I'm one of the few who loves grocery shopping! I get offended if my fiance or my family goes grocery shopping and doesn't invite me to go with them. I love good food, and I love to pick out what I'm going to be eating. Just last week I showed my mom what to look for when she was buying leeks and then showed her how to properly clean them to get all the sand out.

The errand I dislike is going to the post office. It seems like every time I go there is a line out the door and it moves so slow. Why is that? There are also like 6 windows and three of them are open. If there are 6 windows, shouldn't all be open if you know you are a busy post office?

Yeah, grocery shopping... I hate it! Only because the lines and long, people clog the damned aisles, and ugh! Yeah!

I have to agree, mine is the post office. The lines are too long and it takes forever.

I also hate having to get something at Walmart. Usually there is 1 register open, while another 20 some are closed. So annoying.

I hate, hate, hate grocery shopping. I hate it. Did I mention that I hate it? I'll let myself run out of food before I have to go back.

Well if ya didn't think I was a bit odd then now you will... I love running errands.. Any where, any time.. Doesn't matter... My wife hates them... But I'd run to the hardware for a new tool in a heartbeat.. Or the grocery store.. I always find something in the cosmetics isle!! I just got back from filling the propane tank, getting kerosene and washing the van!!
smile.gif

Laundry - the folding, hanging and putting up part of it only. I don't mind anything else about laundry.

I also really hate dusting...biggest pet peeve!

mm, I don't like going to the mailbox, it's right out of the way of everything I might need to visit.

I don't mind grocery shopping at all, but I guess that's because I don't have to do it very often. My bf NEVER checks what we already have at home first though and it drives me crazy that he doesn't check and we end up buying heaps of stuff we don't need.

I really get bored waiting in the bank, I don't like going there much, but that's because the wait is so loooong, and there's nothing to do. Boring! also anything for uni, getting forms, asking questions about requirements, they always tell you one thing, but when you actually fill out the form the rules are different and they never know what they're talking about and it means all this aimless running around to a million buildings...

probably the errands I hate most, lol

I despise vacuuming/cleaning out my car. As a result there are tons of crumbs and bits of junk in my floorboard. Every week I tell myself, okay *this* weekend is the one I'll finally clean it out. But no luck so far. I'm just going to have it detailed. My fiance works at a dealership so he gets a good discount. How's that for lazy? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really don't hate anything I do, but I despise my temporary job.

Do you know what, I love grocery shopping. Probably because I love cooking so I love buying ingredients and never find it a chore.

I HATE standing in line in the post office for my car tax at the end of the month - so thank god for the internet, as it's so easy to do it online now.

I hate filling the car up with petrol, one because the nozzle is always so damn COLD and it freezes my fingers off and two because the price of petrol is now just freaking ridiculous. Even at the cheapo morrisons up the road it's now £103.9 per litre for unleaded!

Back