What ever happened to this being fun

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ,I just wanted to say that I think this site is fun,but some people need to not be so serious .We discuss products and chit chat, Theres no need to go over board because someone makes a mistake and gets a product wrong.This isn't real live, this is something to do for fun not extremes!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey ,I just wanted to say that I think this site is fun,but some people need to not be so serious .We discuss products and chit chat, Theres no need to go over board because someone makes a mistake and gets a product wrong.This isn't real live, this is something to do for fun not extremes! Hmmm... sorry to see that you're finding things like that... but I don't know what you're referring to... is there a specific thread?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm... sorry to see that you're finding things like that... but I don't know what you're referring to... is there a specific thread?
icon_wink.gif
This is referring to tanning woes,and the sun is good and vitamin d

Originally Posted by nydoll23 This is referring to tanning woes,and the sun is good and vitamin d oh, I have to check them out... I just finally came online (busy day at work! LOL) so I'm working from oldest posts to newest... I'll get to them eventually!
icon_redface.gif

Back