What eyeshadow can I pair up with Stila Kitten?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't figure this shadow out, lol

It looks terrible as a lid color. I tried to put MAC satin taupe in the crease and it still looks bad. Maybe I should use kitten as a highlighter? I don't know. Does anyone have any suggestions? Anyone?!? I will take ANY suggestion, high or low end is ok! Especially MAC would be great.

thanks in advance!

Wow, Stila Kitten works like a charm for me as an all over color, lid, etc. Maybe try using less so it's more of a sheer color? I've never had problems pairing it with anything. Sorry I can't be of more help, but you're honestly the first person I've known to not like it (or it not work for)!
frown.gif

If it's too strong for you, you can use it only on the lid, with Shroom (less shimmery) as a highlighter and UD Oil Slick to deepen the crease and /or on the outer V.

(Just an idea... :/ )

It's a little too dark for me to use as a highlight, but, since it's neutral, it can be paired with pretty much anything!
smile.gif

I love it as a wash! That's how I've been wearing it since I got it. I just ordered Stila Barefoot Contessa and I'll probably try pairing that with it, so I'll let you know what I think!

I doesn't look good on me alone either> i got it because it looks pinky nude shimmery in all the picks on here, and on me it comes out looking kinda yellow not neutral at all. I have worn it as a wash with a light pink on the lid over it and a bronzish gold in the crease and it looks ok, or I wear it alone on the lid with aqua e/l, but I'm not loving this color at all.

You're not the only one. I cannot get Stila Kitten to work at all, it looks horrible on me.

If I use it as a wash i put on a very sheer amount. I always go Stila + Golightly. I think thats a popular combo.

Latest posts

Back