What Fashion Faux Pas do you commit and will never give up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have these jeans that I've had for at least 7 years (got them in Christmas of 2000) and they are faded washed, light colored or whatever and I still wear them. I just like the way they make my booty look. lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay that is me in a nutshell at home. No one would ever recognize me if they knocked on my door. I pull all of my hair up to the top of my head and clip it. I look homeless. same here. My mom threatened to throw some of these clothes away cause they are so ugly, but I won´t let her.

Umm.. I have these Nightmare Before Christmas pajama bottoms that i had for about 3 years that i won't get rid of. They've had a few holes in them but i just sew them up.

erm...tightening my belt too tight? my waist is really tiny and my butts way big in proportion so it's like that's the only way (besides a tailor) to get them to sit properly

-I will always wear flip flops, even when it's cold.

-Sweats and Uggs

-Huge hoodies...even with shorts, sometimes it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything but a hoodie if it's long enough, lol.

If I can think of more I'll add

im a flip flop whore...lol they're just so comfy, reading this topic makes me want to buy some uggs lol

i will always love and will wear guy clothes and shoes (i still cant give it up, like right now im wearing a military guy sweater).

I'm very matchy matchy. I even match my undies to my outfit - orange top, orange bra and pants

I wear white heels sometimes too and I'm not going to stop, LOL

Ooh...and I forgot about skull scarves and headwraps. I don't care how cliched they've become, I still love them and I will continue to wear them!

I dunno.... I gues I wear THE worlds ugliest pj pants aroudn the house. No wonder Hubby and I arent getting along.

I buy mens 4x tshirts to sleep in and don't care. If someone walked in my house when I'm not going anywhere they would die. I'm all about comfort in and out of the house. I also have a pair of boot cut midrise jeans that I will wear forever and ever until they fall apart, amen.

My purple jammy shirt that used to be a dress/ish from when I was...5..

It's super faded and has holes in my pit(air!) but it still fits and is extremely comfy xD

Leggings and knee high socks. I don't care if they look dumb, they are a necessity for me in the winter since I refuse to wear uniform pants. I go to a private school, so I only wear skirts.

Originally Posted by Rubiez /img/forum/go_quote.gif Leggings and knee high socks. I don't care if they look dumb, they are a necessity for me in the winter since I refuse to wear uniform pants. I go to a private school, so I only wear skirts.

Woohoo! Private school uniform skirts FTW!
I still have mine. Great for those emergency school girl/naughty prof parties!

lol! my skirt was soo short in high school! either i was way shorter or i looked like a ho.

Originally Posted by Rubiez /img/forum/go_quote.gif knee high socks. so awsome to know someone else wears knee high socks (most of the tights i have are knee highs)!

i wear them with short skirts or just skirts in general all the time!

but i have a strange love for the whole lolita look thing.

Back