What Fashion Faux Pas do you commit and will never give up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif so awsome to know someone else wears knee high socks (most of the tights i have are knee highs)!i wear them with short skirts or just skirts in general all the time!

but i have a strange love for the whole lolita look thing.

Yess!

For my senior yearbook pictures, I plan on wearing lolita~ I'm excited xD

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif My worst fashion faux pas that I still love is my lounging wardrobe. Lots of oversized (from my fiancé, brother etc) t-shirts or sweaters, stretched out sweatpants. Some have holes, some don´t. I´ll put that stuff on as soon as I get home, I HAVE to be comfortable when hanging out at home.
It´s also pretty gross that I don´t wear any underwear at home, and I eat in bed wearing these ugly clothes. Of course I sometimes spill some yoghurt on my shirt or whatever, but I don´t really bother washing it.

I just love to look all "eww" at home cause I get dolled up when I leave the house anyway. I like it that I don´t have to dress up for anyone at home.

I never wear underwear at home either!!

i have a pair of jeans that that are too long and cos of that the bottoms of the legs are scuffed and tatty and ripped a lot! but i won't throw them away because they're one of my favourite pairs of jeans. i have t-shirts and socks with holes in but the worst thing i do has to be the fact that i love bright colors especially on accesories and i sometimes go overboard
laughing.gif

flip-flops all the time unless there is snow on the ground. I will change out of my work shoes and wear my flip-flops to the mall.

i work out and hang out in the house with a scrunchie in my hair... if im feeling brave, i'll even go to the farmer's market. when i'm feeling bonkers, i'll even rock the side ponytail.

when i am on my period, i looooove big ol shiny beige granny panties, the kind the cut low on your but and high on your waist. always a classic when it peeps out out your pants. my friends are always mortified.

oh- and everyonce in awhile, i will totally peg my pants.

i love uggs too! but there're too many girls wearing the same color/same style ugg boots.. actually i have a *dirty* confession to make... i tuck my sweatpants-read SWEATPANTS into my boots... i don't care if it's totally unstylish; it's so comfy!!
smile.gif

I only wear black shirts and jeans. I have a closet like a cartoon character!

Oh, and sometimes in the wee hours of the morning when my dog wakes me up to go pee, I wear my mom's hot pink crocs outside. I feel a little dirty about it even though it's just for ten minutes at the most.

I wear UGGs in male mode after surfing. I think male surfers brought them from Auzzie in the '60's or 70's!

Latest posts

Back