What happened last nite?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was MuT down? I couldnt get on after about 9:00 p.m or so. I needed my MuT fix and never got it.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

Was MuT down? I couldnt get on after about 9:00 p.m or so. I needed my MuT fix and never got it.
icon_cry.gif

Server data center DNS outtage again. Working hard to rectify this so it does not happen again. Sorry

lol. i kept trying like every other minute to see if it was back online

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i kept trying like every other minute to see if it was back online No kidding... I was having withdrawals!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Monday nights are a fabulous time to go out! I never go out on weekends, but I went out last night. I guess I didn't miss anything here on MuT.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Monday nights are a fabulous time to go out! I never go out on weekends, but I went out last night. I guess I didn't miss anything here on MuT. What did you do? We were having wonderful hot weather in Marin.

Originally Posted by Marisol What did you do? We were having wonderful hot weather in Marin. We had beautiful hot weather to Marisol and seemingly it was hotter here in Scotland than it was in Hawaii
icon_eek.gif
I couldn't belive how much water i had to drink to stay hydrated today (especially after being at the gym) but i am finding it really difficult to sleep in this heat. Everybody has been sitting in their gardens playing music and having bbq's. Personally i find it too hot, it be nice if there was a nice breeze. I have a feeling this is going to be the hottest summer ever in Scotland.I will be hiding in the shade though.

Originally Posted by Marisol What did you do? We were having wonderful hot weather in Marin. I had free tickets to see a sneak preview of Charlie and the Chocolate at the Metreon! It was fabulous. I also really love the nightlife crowds that you get during the week. Really different from the weekend crowds!

I heard about it from Charmaine today... I thought my internet was screwed up!! lol I didn't try any other site... (duh) - only MuT, and when it didn't work, I thought it was my end!! lol So needless to say, I got to bed early (which is good, since I have a nasty cold/cough all of a sudden) and my pc is now thouroughly de-spammed, virus scanned, updated, downloaded and whatever else I did in my attempt to "fix my internet"... lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I had free tickets to see a sneak preview of Charlie and the Chocolate at the Metreon! It was fabulous. I also really love the nightlife crowds that you get during the week. Really different from the weekend crowds! Lucky girl! I can't wait to see it. Do you think it was worth the IMAX experience? I love Johnny Depp.

oooh. i wanna see charlie and the chocolate factory. the original is one of my faves!

Latest posts

Back