What has been your absolute favorite Birchbox-discovered product to date?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by thewendyyybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm, I'm going to have to include two, just because I can not pick. I got a gift subscription in December, so my first box was January, 2012. Since then, I've loved:

1. Zoya. Zoya nail polish got me back into painting my nails. I never did my nails before getting this polish in Kirsten in my Jan. box, just because everything else I've used chipped, and I HATE the look of chipped nails. But oh goodness, now I'm on a spree of painting my nails. I bought the entire Feel collection of Zoya and can't wait for more colors to come out on the BB website.
  2. Tarte's Lipsurgence in Joy. When I got this color in my Teen Vogue BB, I was pretty sad, just because it's orange. But I love love love the color on my lips - it makes it a nice peachy-pink color. It's something I would have NEVER tried on my own, and I would have really missed out. Definitely going to purchase when my sample runs out.

If I had to give a few "Honorable Mentions," it'd easily go to the beautyblender and the essie luxeeffects nail polish, though I've already a fan of essie. XD
Have you seen the buy 3 get 3 free promo zoya is doing right now? 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you seen the buy 3 get 3 free promo zoya is doing right now? 
Oh dear god. So much for not buying any more nail polish this month! XD Thanks for the heads up!

Twistband! These things are cool. I haven't been to the gym yet though so who knows if they'll last through that. I thought it was chintzy at first.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Twistband! These things are cool. I haven't been to the gym yet though so who knows if they'll last through that. I thought it was chintzy at first.

I found my old ratty Twistband from forever ago and it still is holding up nicely. It just looks ratty from working out and showering with it on my wrist/in my hair. Plus my cat has a love/hate relationship with ponytail holders. However, even my old, ratty, stretched-out looking one is holding up nicely today!

The Kerastase elixir is awesome! It made my hair really soft. I don't know that I'd spend $54 on it though because I'm cheap when it comes to hair stuff.

That makes me so happy! I fell in love with Orofluido and I've been using that, so when I saw that my TV box would have the kerastase I was kind of disappointed. I'm glad that I can still use it and not be disappointed!

I haven't tried the Orofluido, didn't get it, but I put the Kerastase on after showering/washing my hair Tuesday night and it is still really soft. And a little goes a long way.

Also should mention that I don't use hot styling tools (blowdryers, irons, etc)

Used 200 BB points and spent $9.99 for Orofludio since it's still shipping free this month. Never got it in a BB but based on the glowing reviews it really sounds like something I will love. Can't wait to get it! 
biggrin.gif

I loved my Zoya polish in Kristen, and my Tarte Lipsurgence in Amused. I have had 3 Birchboxes so far.

I got the Kerastase in my TV Birchbox and liked it enough to get the full size. I also bought an Orofluido sample off eBay and I like that too, but I think I would give the edge to the Kerastase. Both do a good job of keeping my ends tangle free, but the Kerastase leaves my hair ever so slightly softer and I prefer the fragrance. But really, both are awesome.

I feel pretty hard for the One Love Organics waterless beauty balm. That stuff is incredible! I also really liked the Color Club nail polish I received!

I feel pretty hard for the One Love Organics waterless beauty balm. That stuff is incredible! I also really liked the Color Club nail polish I received!
I received the One Love waterless balm in a trade. It is just so so as a moisturizer on me, but I love it for removing my eye makeup.

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got the Kerastase in my TV Birchbox and liked it enough to get the full size. I also bought an Orofluido sample off eBay and I like that too, but I think I would give the edge to the Kerastase. Both do a good job of keeping my ends tangle free, but the Kerastase leaves my hair ever so slightly softer and I prefer the fragrance. But really, both are awesome.

AGREED! I bought Orofludio with points (never had it in my box) and got two samples of Kerastase (got it in both TV boxes) and prefer the Kerastase. I love both but Kerastase is the winner.

Latest posts

Back