What has been your absolute favorite Birchbox-discovered product to date?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up falling in love with lots of products but here's my top 3:

• Amika hair products
  • Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser
  • theBalm InStain blush in Swiss Dot

I have two favorites ~

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser & Beauty Protect & Detangle. I actually have gone through a sample of the Suki & bought a full size. I was running out again..But my Husband bought me 2 full size Suki's for Christmas! =)

- Vasanti Brighten Up

I love this and definitely plan on buying the full size once I finish my sample. It smells amazing and it's a great scrub for me. 

- Harvey Prince's Hello 

My new favorite scent and I'm not even a perfume person! I'm hoarding the small vial of it and really tempted to buy the full size...

I loved the dr. jart+ ceramidin cream - so much moisture for my face, it's worked wonders during the winter when I get flaky! 

I think the Youngblood anti shine mattifier is my favorite ever. I have a shiny nose, not really t-zone, but the nose gets way too shiny. This stuff is amazing. Silky soft, clear (so it's not makeup) and perfect either under makeup or alone. Problem is that it's $36, which is a lot to me. I recently bought what looked like a dupe type product at CVS (I think maybe Maybelline) and it was $11... not even close to being as good, despite looking identical.

I haven't received a sample of this exact product, but after receiving other things from the brand, I decided to pick up the Derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Cleaner.  It's been working great with my Olay brush.

My favorites so far are

CoTZ Natural Skin Tone Sunscreen

Liz Earle Cleanser

Tocca Florence perfume

Original Curl Keeper 

I am going to have to say the Beauty Protector spray in conditioner/detangle stuff.  I LOVE this stuff.  It is like magic on my 5 year old daughter's waist length hair and it smells so good.

My top 5 are:

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Davines Ol All in One Milk

Vasanti Brighten up

Beautyblender

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle

Looking forward to black friday deals so I can purchase these in full size!!!

Latest posts

Back