What has been your absolute favorite Birchbox-discovered product to date?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I figured I would try to change it up a little on here by having everyone share what their favorite discovery was since you started subbing BB! Maybe your rec's will help me discover something new as well.

If you can't just pick one item, that's ok too! Share everything you've loved!

My first box was May 2011 and for me, hands down, my #1 product is Orofluido.  The sample vial lasted me about a month and I purchased the full size before I even finished the sample. lol

My second fav is probably the discovery of Zoya. I have a minor obsession with them now. 
wink.gif

Okay so this was my very first month of my Birchbox subscription.  I have two favorites so far, the Jouer Lipgloss in Birchbox Pink and the Beauty Blender.  I didn't get a Beauty Blender in my box but I was so envious and Birchbox sent me a 20% off code this week so I decided to splurge on the Beauty Blender.  

I love the smooth texture of the Jouer Lipgloss, I will have to get more before I am finish with my sample!  

Malibu FIX and Algenist Firming and Lifting cream! I swear by those!

I've only gotten 3 boxes so far.  But my favorite item was the Loreal Professionell Mythic Oil.  I was really skeptical of it at first bc I already have tons of hair serums but when I used it it was love at first use.  

Ok I will list my faves out of the 2 boxes that I have, cuz I cant pick one over the other. 

My fave from Jan was the Befine night cream (ordering it from BB) and my fave from Feb is the Exude lipstick, hopefully by the time I finish the full size sample I will have enough points to go toward a purchase.

I know this is really weird but I LOVE the witchcraft granola. I actually bought the full size with a clarisonic head with my anniversary coupon the other day!

I loveloveLOVE the Caudalie Vinoperfect Cell Renewal Night Cream. I noticed that it had significantly lightened my acne scars just after a few days of using it. Unfortunately, I don't love the price. 

June jacobs papaya enzyme mask. I got the full size for christmas. Smells awesome & makes your skin so soft.

Harvey Prince Ageless.  Smells so good on me!  I wish I could get a sample of the Lavender Pumpkin fragrance from that line.

My absolute favorite thing I've gotten from BB or any other service is the VMV eye serum I got last month!  I actually saw results the first time I used it - it really does lessen the dark circles under my eyes and make my whole eye area look smoother and brighter.  It's an expensive product for my limited budget, so I'm trying to save up my points to help me afford the full size.

I also really loved the Jouer lip gloss, such a good texture and color.

Make sure you review every single item, it's sooo worth it to get those points; just last month i bought my first full size items and my points brought a $60 purchase down to 12 bucks. Awesome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've discovered lots of great items through BB - my faves by far are: 

- the Pangea Facial Scrub - it's amazing, not like any other facial scrub or wash i tried before, your face is left hydrated and moisturized, not dry and taut.

- Jouer moisturizing lip gloss - my lips are dry and chapped and this item is much more than just a plain gloss - it immediately softens and relieves the driest lips, making them look bigger and healthier; i use it instead of chap stick since it's much better

- VMV Re-everything eye serum. Lightweight and wonderful, with great ingredients it's next on my purchase list, however it's super expensive

- i think these items were great ideas: the lash card, the showstopper stickies, the eyerock sticky liners. I also loved the witchcraft granola. 

- I got to sample Zoya nail polishes, Borghese products, juice Beauty products and lots more that i've been wanting to for a while

I love the Pangea products as well but not enough to pay full price. lol My husband loves the Supersmile that came in his Birchbox Man and a shampoo that came in it. I'm going to get him the full sizes using my BB pts and my 20% off promo for being a member for 9 months.

Laura Geller - LOVE it.

My favorite has been the blinc mascara!

It is the perfect mascara for my sensitive eyes. Im no longer rubbing away at my eyes or ending up looking like a hot mess when I have exam overnighters. Loooove.

The Benefit POREfessional has (so far) been my absolute favorite. I was planning on using my points to get that, but now I'm getting a free full-size one for hosting a House Party, so.......

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the Pangea products as well but not enough to pay full price. lol My husband loves the Supersmile that came in his Birchbox Man and a shampoo that came in it. I'm going to get him the full sizes using my BB pts and my 20% off promo for being a member for 9 months.

Laura Geller - LOVE it.

I just discovered Laura Geller last year! I didn't initially receive it through BB though... I got it with my QVC Test Tube. I definitely became a little obsessed with the line for awhile. Her baked eye shadows are sooo beautiful. I used a coupon an some points to purchase the Balance, Blush, & Beam from BBand I'm so glad I did.

the one thing I loved enough to get a full-size version was the jouer lip treatment (in sept's box, the teeny tiny tube). unfortunately I lost it literally a week after I got it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I guess it must have fallen out of my bag

what a bummer!! that is the one thing i really want to try that i haven't received a sample yet. i almost bought it with my points, but i really want to wait for a sample first. hopefully i'll get one!

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the one thing I loved enough to get a full-size version was the jouer lip treatment (in sept's box, the teeny tiny tube). unfortunately I lost it literally a week after I got it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I guess it must have fallen out of my bag

do they usually repeat samples from one month later on? 

Originally Posted by francie nolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what a bummer!! that is the one thing i really want to try that i haven't received a sample yet. i almost bought it with my points, but i really want to wait for a sample first. hopefully i'll get one!

Latest posts

Back