What have you learned in 2020?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to improve myself in different spheres. I watch different youtube videos about history and science. Also about spending money and investitions.

I learned to:
love myself
the art of sanitizing
count my blessings
save money
don't take anything for granted
put your mental health first

2020 was the year of self-love. Loving ourselves despite changes in our mental health, weight, income, social life, work environment and your surroundings was key to surviving 2020.

I try to improve myself in different spheres. I watch different youtube videos about history and science. Also about spending money and investitions.
I went the same way. The first thing that 2020 brought me was the understanding that my work is so unstable that I can't rely on it alone. At first I was on unpaid leave, then the government sent me some checks. This is good) I realized that I have to develop. I was looking for something new and started learning everything about stocks, exchanges and cryptocurrency. I'm happy with how it turned out. I became more serious, attentive in everything related to money and work.

Last edited by a moderator:
2020 was the year of self-love. Loving ourselves despite changes in our mental health, weight, income, social life, work environment and your surroundings was key to surviving 2020.

This one right here is spot on!!

But for me, it's appreciating being outside. I know we've taken it for granted. And man, when COVID hit and we couldn't get out "freely" doing outdoorsy stuff. I missed that so bad!!!

This year we actually did some DIY project for the backyard, we haven't touched it in years since we're always traveling. We bought some outdoor furniture from this store (A1 on quality!!!), fixed the landscaping, and actually started growing some veggies. (see the photo of our backyard sustainable garden)

Had a lot of realization this year and am thankful that my family is safe and healthy.

Latest posts

Back