What I miss the most..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww that sucks for you and your cat. At least you'll be able to see him and the volunteering idea sounds really great if you have time to do that.

Originally Posted by Carolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why don't you get a little pet such as a beta fish or gold fish. Lots of students in dorms have a small pet - they just don't advertise it.
Your cat is gorgeous.

I mentioned a while ago about volunteering at the humane society at Clarke Road and Oxford Street. I was there in the spring and they had about 15 dogs that had to be walked daily. All the pets there - cats, rabbits and so forth need human touch so they can be socialized.

i hateeeeeeee fish! and afraid of like all small animals hah.

i might do that, thank you!

fish are stupid. my brother and had one, and they kept fighting each other, mine ended murdering my brother's
plain.gif

i thought you were gonna say you miss your mind the most, lol sorry your missing your kittie and hope you get to reunite soon.

I understand. I worked out of the state for a month a few years ago and though I have a dog, I missed her more than my husband. My daughter even bought me a stuffed Pug that barked so I wouldn't feel so lonely. I'm sorry you're not together.

awww my heart melts looking at that picture. I miss my cat so much as well (he´s at my parents house, 4 1/2 hours away)

What a cutie. Anytime myself or one of my older sisters would come back from college, my dog Connie would run laps around the house and then run up and down the stairs. She was always so excited. I can't wait until you get to experience that
smile.gif

Ahhh the furriness! You really never know how much you love your kitty until you separate from them for the first time. I remember even on vacation, I would call the pet sitter twice a day to check in on my two furry babies. I would have her put the phone to their ears so they can hear me cooing to them. Pet sitter was totally not amused.
plain.gif

Awww, your cat will be soo happy to see you! I know everytime I go see my dog at my parents she gets soo crazy and happy to see me.

LOL....there's nothing wrong with that...when i am away from my pets...like when I stay over my parents house I always miss my fury ones.

Back