What Is Going On

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is no one buying the new mac line or is everyone still in shock from their credit card bill after Rebel Rock and the skin finishes collection

No one is saying if they bought anything yet

All the SA at my local MAC stores said th line has been put off until at least mid-September. However, I did order the 2 palettes off of the website.

i'm usually one of the ones that run off to the counter when the store opens. lol. but i'm going to a naturally eccentric seminar in San francisco, so that's where i'll be buying most of my stuff.

Originally Posted by Liz i'm usually one of the ones that run off to the counter when the store opens. lol. but i'm going to a naturally eccentric seminar in San francisco, so that's where i'll be buying most of my stuff. Me too!
Also, are you checking the Haulin' A$$ forum? That is where people are posting their hauls.

Yeah, remember all the hauls are now posted in the "haulin ass" sub-forum barbi so you might want to check that out
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by barbi53657 Is no one buying the new mac line or is everyone still in shock from their credit card bill after Rebel Rock and the skin finishes collection
No one is saying if they bought anything yet

Scared of last months bill
wink.gif
But I'll get there soon... I want like everything from that collection
wink.gif
lol

Back