What is my face shape??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure what my face shape is... I've done the soap on mirror and things, but I'm still not sure. It is kinda round in my opinion compared to other faces I'm beside. To me I have like a shorter head, but a big forehead lol. What do yaw think?

I was going to say round, but I don't even know the shape of my face really either.

It looks oval to me.
smile.gif

You're very pretty, by the way. I love the third picture.

It looks oval to me. A round face would be wider than yours is IMO.
smile.gif

Oval is considered the "ideal" face shape, btw.
wink.gif

ehhh its more round than oval but still pretty the way you wear your hair makes it look more oval in some pics...which is a good thing btw

Thanks ya'll. I suppose I have a rounded oval type shape since it's not totally round but not really a true oval shape either.

Well, from looking around, I found that Hairstyles and Face Shapes - Facial Shape says that Charlotte Church has a round face, and I think my face shape is like hers.. like with the chin and stuff. I don't think my face is angled enough to be square. The first picture is the most accurate of my true face shape because my hair is pulled straight back and the others are brushed down and back.. which would make my face seem skinnier than it really is.

that link is almost helpful. i am not really sure where to start the measurements at.

top of cheekbones...? like from the hairline, the eyeline...? i'm not sure. then what do you do with all those measurements?

so close.....

ps you are quite lovely!!

i would say you have a heart-shaped face
smile.gif
not oval since you have a nice jawline and not round because of the same thing

When you part yr hair straight down the middle, it becomes more pronounced, but when u don't do that (like in the first pic) it makes yr face look more oval-ish... But u hav the forhead and jawline of the square family...

Latest posts

Back