What is so great about the Shu curler?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently bought one. I think it works better because it creats a better curve with less pressure. Before with my Revlon one I had to press harder and hold it longer to get a good curve but with the Shu it is a simple press and it is good. The only thing I don't like is that it is hard to curl all my lashes since I have very round eyes. It never seems to get the corners.

Originally Posted by KristinB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just recently bought one. I think it works better because it creats a better curve with less pressure. Before with my Revlon one I had to press harder and hold it longer to get a good curve but with the Shu it is a simple press and it is good. The only thing I don't like is that it is hard to curl all my lashes since I have very round eyes. It never seems to get the corners. To me, it seems a bit wider than most curlers too. As for the outer lashes, Mally Get The Last Lash is good for those. It's my second fave lash curler.

Originally Posted by tuna_fish /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know you want a rounded curling pad.....why does everyone love it? It's weird that you ask..last night I was laying in bed really sick with a fever and all of a sudden I started thinking about this eyelash curler and I said to myself "when im feeling better im gonna go on MUT n ask whats so good about it" haha looks like you did it for me.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KristinB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just recently bought one. I think it works better because it creats a better curve with less pressure. Yep... I agree with this. It's a fast easy press.

Ditto to above. I have pretty straight lashes and this one has worked the best for me, I get a perfect curl and it doesn't take too long, too much pressure or too many pumps to get the curl. This thread totaly reminded me-I do think I need to finally change out my pad, I'm not getting the best curl anymore.

i have a shieshido one (pretty much the same thing), i trying to decide a few weeks ago before i went home if i wanted to bring that one or the old cover girl one i had.

i tried the cover girl one and was horrified at how awfull it was. it didnt curl i had to press really hard and it keept pintching me. needless to say i brought my shieshido one with me and threw the cover girl one away.

Back