What is the highest coverage concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've tried to so many and none have been able to cover my undereye circles....Clinique, Makeup Forever, Physician's formula, Smashbox....HELP!

Dermablend (cream/stick) did a pretty good job for me, but I did a lot of pulling and tugging, which I didn't want to do undereye. So I bought MAC Select Cover-Up liquid concealer that you put on before foundation and it wiped eight years off my face. I'm pleased. It even works for my acne scars. I'm now using a brush to apply it, which gives me even greater control.

I'm searching a great concealer too. Are all MAC concealers as good when it comes to coverage?

I have recommended Laura Mercier Secret Camoflague to many people with great success. I use it myself and it covers everything!!

I love theBalm's Timebalm concealer, and it's cheap. it's like 16 dollars or something. i recently bought laura mercier's secret camouflage (because of manders), and am loving it as much as the time balm concealer maybe more. I haven't used it long enough to make a decision yet, but it is great. That one runs $28 dollars though, but it will last a long time.

Trust me, I have the darkest circles you will ever see.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have recommended Laura Mercier Secret Camoflague to many people with great success. I use it myself and it covers everything!! see. told you. LOL! I never did thank you Amanda! It is good stuff... Thanks!

My next move was going to be MAC....but the product description on their website said something like "light" which seemed like red flags to me.

i have yet to find one that really works! is the laura merciuer secret camouflage really only 28 dollars there?? its 38 euros here which is like 43 dolllars!!

Right now I'm just using my mmu with a concealer brush, which is working better than stuff I've tried in the past. I'm still on the search for my concealer HG as well. I don't have bags or whole circles I just have like the half rings under the inside corners of my eyes and I HATE it. I've been wanting to try the laura mercier stuff as well.

I use Amazing Cosmetics Amazing concealer. You can get it at Sephora, I have horrid undereye cirlces that NOTHING covered. This stuff takes a dab, the tiniest little dab and the tube has lasted me a year. It is very concentrated, It's $40 but like I said has lasted a year. Highly recommend this stuff.

Originally Posted by zoe__ /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have yet to find one that really works! is the laura merciuer secret camouflage really only 28 dollars there?? its 38 euros here which is like 43 dolllars!! yep... $28.

I have a dark, huge, facial scar on my nose and only Bobbi Brown worked for me. MAC was too thin! Bobbi Brown's concealer is thicker and comes in a pot with a separate powder to set the concealer. Good luck!

Try Dermablend, it can be used on surgery scars, so I'm sure it'll work for you.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have recommended Laura Mercier Secret Camoflague to many people with great success. I use it myself and it covers everything!! I agree! I just bought this and I LOVE it. The coverage is amazing...

Latest posts

Back