What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to other people's hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif bleached blonde hair with 2 inches or more of dark roots. If you're not going to keep up with touching up the roots don't bleach it in the first place! ditto!

i hate it when people dye their hair but dont style it at all. its like saying you have the time to color your hair but you cant run a straightener through your hair.

My peet peeve is seeing beautiful hair--of all types and colors--on someone else's head instead of mine!
10.gif

My biggest pet peeve is when the person who tells me to cut off my hard-earned hair and donate it has the worst, unkempt hair ever.

I hate when chicks wear weaves and you can see the tracks, I can't stand mullets & overly processed blond, with jet black roots.

Not so much hairstyle for me but rather when people have really dirty, oily hair and when you walk behind them.....
yuck.gif

hmm i think mine would also be the mullet and alot of men here are dying there hais in patches, if they have dark hair they dye a bit with blonde and then they spike only that bit, weird, and also the greasy look. alot of Lebanese men here tend to wear the mullet now and also have the designs shaved into their head. bad!!!

Im one of thos who dont do my hair after a shower, i throw it up into a messy bun, look respectable if ppl come to the house, i also do this when my hair is dry, but do it so it looks good!!

I also do the mousse thing, scrunch it when wet and let dry, but it still has movement lol

Mullets and people with thin long hair. This lady at work has super thin fine blond hair that is 2 inches below her shoulder and it is scaggly looking and she never brushes it. I just want to hold her down, trim 2 inches, and a run a brush though it.

mohawks, and steps.

idk why but they just really gross me out...

especially when the mohawk is not styled than it is just like a flock of seagulls hair do

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif mohawks, and steps.idk why but they just really gross me out...

especially when the mohawk is not styled than it is just like a flock of seagulls hair do

hahaha, poor maverickAttachment 35587

tsk tsk....I hate..I hate unkempt hair...I dont know..Well I guess strategically unkempt hair has some sort of sex appeal to it..but when its unkempt because you dont care...just wear a scarf, you know? Save people the trouble of having to look at your hair and wincing.

Non-crunchy fuzzy curls... I just wanna thro some gel and mousse on it!! I like the wet look sorry
smile.gif

Extensions- when hair is so short and extenstions so long that it looks like mullet. or starts to look like dreads a la britney with her nasty black weave.

Non natural colored hair..Why??! This looks like crap everytime Ive seen it.

Emo hair. ugly as hell....dont understand the trend at all.

Bleached highlights with no toner or nothin (i unfortunatly had this crap then I found a real hairdresser)

Sounds like anyone that has an unkept, greasy, blonde with black roots, mullet is toast around here!! Mullets are the regional haircut around here.. and always made fun of.. There's a spoof on the raock station called "Mullet Talk".

I dislike dirty, unkept hair.. Or stypes that don't fit the face.. My son has really curly hair and it's fairly long.. Was fairly long... He cut it into a mohawk at band camp.. Looks like a native american warrior sheep.. Lol

Karren

Besides the mullet...

My worst pet peeve is when women have their hair so long... past their ass! Don't they realize how unhealthy it is!?!?!?!? I have NEVER seen healthy hair that is that long. These girls think their hair is so wonderful because it is so long and it is always frizzy and dead!! UGHGHGHHGHGHHHHH HORRIBLE!! I get mad just thinking about it! lol

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha, poor maverickAttachment 35587

No way! Babies with mohawks are the cutest!

You know, I've never seen a mullet in person...only in movies.

Latest posts

Back