What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to other people's hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when guys have long hair cause usually they don't wash it too often and it just looks awful...

I hate seeing those girls who look like they went out of their way to make their hair worse than if they had just showered and slept in it. Especially people with curly hair that brush out the curls when it's dry and turn it into a great frizz puff. Just a little mousse after the shower is all it takes to make them look good. GAH

I have a lot... crispy curls, deep fried hair, "Mall bangs", you know the HUGE 80's bangs and the rest of the hair is long and flat, when women cut all their hair off when they have kids... I guess this could be the soccer mom cut. I hate stacked haircuts with bunches of flips and spikes in the back.. bleh.

2.gif

I'm guilty... I have "soccer mom hair"...

eek.gif

my dentist is becoming bald and he has dandruffs. i so want to offer him a shampoo.

and the oily, straight curtain like hair (lol but sometimes it really look like that !).

What is soccer mom hair? Is that kinda mushroom looking?

I can't stand greasy hair. This girl at work used to have greasy hair all the time. One day she was coming towards me, she must have been reading my face/mind because the next few days it was all chopped off and it hasn't been greasy since.

down here in the south, i still run across people with that old 'rat tail' in the back (sometimes it's super long reaching down to their mid back, like its been growing since the early 80's when so many people down here had them...men and women both)..so that annoys me

and also annoying, and disgusting to me is not a look, but that oily unwashed hair smell....someone can just walk by and they leave that stinky smell in the air behind them YUK! go shampoo!

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif mohawks, and steps.idk why but they just really gross me out...

especially when the mohawk is not styled than it is just like a flock of seagulls hair do

OMG, what's a step? I must know!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha, poor maverickAttachment 35587

Aww, mohawks are cute on kids. ( I do feel sorry for the ones that have mullets tho)
***We need a poll

My answer is - The combover! and if you MUST have a combover, do not ride in a convertible or on a rollercoaster!

Brown hair with funky color streaks. Granted if it's done right, it could look pretty cool, but I see some girls/women who probably does it at home and it looks so tacky. Brown does NOT work well with "funky" colors. Maybe it's just me...

Another one is black hair with badly done streaking/bleaching job. My friend had this hair...she was in denial for a while...thank god she finally snapped out of it.

Brown hair with funky color streaks. Granted if it's done right, it could look pretty cool, but I see some girls/women who probably does it at home and it looks so tacky. Brown does NOT work well with "funky" colors. Maybe it's just me...

Another one is black hair with badly done streaking/bleaching job. My friend had this hair...she was in denial for a while...thank god she finally snapped out of it.

Originally Posted by NatalieRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif crispy flat-ironed hair with the little broken hairs that stick straight up...it looks yucky and weird. Can someone tell me what is the best product for course hair to make it shiny.I have so many products, but maybe there is a magic cure I do not know about yet.

Thanks,

Sheilarose
tocktock.gif

Super gelled and crunchy hair! Or greasy hair...dandruff and grease together makes me gag...

Originally Posted by jhjodec9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i hate it when people dye their hair but dont style it at all. its like saying you have the time to color your hair but you cant run a straightener through your hair. i've been guilty of that
sadyes.gif

i hate when people have greased up hair and hav a bunch of scrunchis....afor a tiny pony-tail that's almost non-existent

like if your hair is that shirt don't try to put it in a ponytail! and then use like every scrunchie you own!!!

I honestly can't see extremely light/bleached hair with almost black roots.

And also I have to agree, I hate people with very long hair that is incredibly thin and obviously ruined.

Agree with all on mullets. Also have pet peeves against highlights resembling zebra stripes. Oh and some of those strange emo-ish hairstyles around at the moment are a bit off.

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif Besides the mullet... My worst pet peeve is when women have their hair so long... past their ass! Don't they realize how unhealthy it is!?!?!?!? I have NEVER seen healthy hair that is that long. These girls think their hair is so wonderful because it is so long and it is always frizzy and dead!! UGHGHGHHGHGHHHHH HORRIBLE!! I get mad just thinking about it! lol

my hair is down to my ass crack, i'm just curious why you say its unhealthy? anyway i dont like curly hair, cause i have naturally curly hair!! LOL!!!

Back