What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to other people's hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When you look at someone's hair, what is the thing in someone's hairstyle that is absolutely horrible!!!

I personally hate the mullet. I see women with mullets all the time and wonder why?

bleached blonde hair with 2 inches or more of dark roots. If you're not going to keep up with touching up the roots don't bleach it in the first place!

Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif bleached blonde hair with 2 inches or more of dark roots. If you're not going to keep up with touching up the roots don't bleach it in the first place! amen, sister

I get so sick of the "soccer" mom cut that I see all over the place. It's like the same hairstyle on everyone around where I live, and it is so borringgg! I just want to tell people they should be more original, and get what suits THEM, not others, ya know?!?! Now if it really does suit them, well fine...I just think too many people try too hard to look like everyone else.

I dunno . . . I don't like mullets that's for sure!
tongue.gif

I agree about mullets. I've seen people with lower back length hair, and their hair at the top is like an inch long...it's awful.

i dislike bleach blonde fried hair, theres nothing attractive about it, i can deal with mullets and soccer moms cuts as long as its healthy

1.Hair thar looks as if the person just left the shower and did not bother to style it at all. 2.badly dyed or bleached hair. If you're going to do it do it with some care!

I hate when people have long hair but it's really damaged and thin. It's lik..."Wow your piece of hair is really long???"

egad on the roots as well!!!!

also, my coworker has the WORST hair in history- everything about it is hideously wrong- bad cut (wispy babydoll bangs with a single layer neck length cut- she has a HUGE forehead and footballer neck), and even worse color- it's this crimsony pink red with bad blonde highlights only in the front, from the front she looks like a candy cane, from the back, she looks like she has a head wound and blood is pouring out the top of her head. it is the worst hair in the world of hair. and to make it much worse, she PAYS someone to do this to her.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif egad on the roots as well!!!!also, my coworker has the WORST hair in history- everything about it is hideously wrong- bad cut (wispy babydoll bangs with a single layer neck length cut- she has a HUGE forehead and footballer neck), and even worse color- it's this crimsony pink red with bad blonde highlights only in the front, from the front she looks like a candy cane, from the back, she looks like she has a head wound and blood is pouring out the top of her head. it is the worst hair in the world of hair. and to make it much worse, she PAYS someone to do this to her.

lmao! you're too funny! that sounds bad, I hope she doesn't pay them a lot.

you have no idea how bad it is! i wont post a picture because thats cruel, but its so bad, that i actually think less of her because you cant be all that sane to have lost that much judgement. THATS how bad of hair it is, that looking at it makes me think less of her as a sane person. thats a TERRIBLE admission, but an honest to god one.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate when people have long hair but it's really damaged and thin. It's lik..."Wow your piece of hair is really long???" lol!!!
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif you have no idea how bad it is! i wont post a picture because thats cruel, but its so bad, that i actually think less of her because you cant be all that sane to have lost that much judgement. THATS how bad of hair it is, that looking at it makes me think less of her as a sane person. thats a TERRIBLE admission, but an honest to god one. Wow lol that must be really really bad.
I agree with everyone else on the mullets, the greasy hair, the bleach white blonde if its not touched up. It also bugs me this one girl I know she has her hair white blonde but shes had it like that so long and she bleaches it so often the ends are from far away visibly fried so in a way its beautiful and hideous at the same time...

I also have realized that some girls with straight hair that I know do that "pomp" thing with their bangs and it REALLY doesnt suit them because the rest of their hair is all flat. If your gonna do a hairstyle, do the whole thing not just half!!

crispy flat-ironed hair with the little broken hairs that stick straight up...it looks yucky and weird.

Latest posts

Back