What is your "can''t live without"...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make-up wise, definitely mascara, mascara, mascara.
smile.gif

I'd like to ass bronzer/blush & lip gloss to the list.
tongue.gif

got to be the daily skin care regime. i shudder to think what condition my skin would be in without it!

My daily skincare regime...but moisturizer w/spf if I could choose only 1 product.(Scary!)

Originally Posted by kissmewhenicry eyeliner rocks!arabic women use lots of eyeliners ya?

way tooooooooo much

i cant live without foundation!

moisturizer and daily skin care routine BUT my moisturizer is probably the winner.

Ooh, very close call between eye mu and foundation... I ended up voting for eye mu, I have tiny eyes with blond lashes and I have to wear glasses every day, so I think I at least need some mascara if not more eye mu!
smile.gif

I was going to pick moisturizer, but then I realized that I simply cannot leave my house w/o putting anything on my eye. I'm so used it being practically on me all the time b4 leaving my house that I would feel awkward or naked w/o it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My choice is not listed so I had to post here. My son and husband. I grew up with both of them so I cant imagine living without either of them.

I can't live without: Foundation (Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation), Blusher, and Mascara... Ohh god nearly forgot LIP GLOSS!!!

Dannii.xoxo

I couldn't choose between lip balm and skincare regime, but I chose lip balm. I could go a few days without skincare and I know my skin would be fine. Besides, I like to let my skin just take care of itself once in awhile. I'm addicted to lip balm though, and I get agitated if my lips get the least bit dry.

Latest posts

Back