What is your fave face Mask??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to share the recipe, but it is not for the face and body. Scrub recipe: simply mix the cream with pre steamed guschey real coffee. This is not a scrub, and a miracle. Here, for the face.

My favorite home made mask is honey, turmeric and lime juice.It make my skin so soft and glowing.

If Galenic is available in your place, i recommend you try their Aquapulpe rehydrating mask, it's fantastic. It feels fresh, sinks in quickly, and no need to take any excess off, it doubles as night treatment.

My favorite beauty mask is by SkinCeuticals its called the hydrating b5 masque. I started using it about two months ago and my skin looks and feels sooo much better i really love this face mask. My best friend was using it and when i slept over her house we had some tea and did masks and i absolutely fell in love haha. Its a bit pricey but if you look around the internet u can find a few pretty good deals on the price. Oh and yogurt masks are my other favorite too.

My favorite one is multani sand with milk and turmeric paste...no harmful and and no side effects one of the best home remedies.

I don't have a favorite mask but I do tend to like strawberry-chocolate mud masks from Freeman Beauty (mainly because of the smell, lol).

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Queen Helene Mud Mask and Freeman Cucumber mask
Those are my two favorites, i am a little sad I can't find them where I am living now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Looks like I will have to order them online

Those are my two favorites, i am a little sad I can't find them where I am living now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Looks like I will have to order them online
I can find both at drugstores, big box stores, and Sally's. Have you tried those places?

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can find both at drugstores, big box stores, and Sally's. Have you tried those places?
Since I just moved to Germany I have only been able to check out the Commissary and PX so far. I noticed that they carry a Freeman's foot scrub but that was it. Hopefully once we get our car we can check out some of the German stores and see what I can find.

Since I just moved to Germany I have only been able to check out the Commissary and PX so far. I noticed that they carry a Freeman's foot scrub but that was it. Hopefully once we get our car we can check out some of the German stores and see what I can find.
O! Germany lol, nevermind my comment earlier! Lol, maybe you'll find some great Euro brands. Or have friends mail you care packages with your fave staples. I understand the bit about online ordering now lol.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

O! Germany lol, nevermind my comment earlier! Lol, maybe you'll find some great Euro brands. Or have friends mail you care packages with your fave staples. I understand the bit about online ordering now lol.
lol My mom will probably have to send me care packages once I start to run out of my favorite beauty items. But until then I made sure to stock up on enough face masks to last for 6+ months depending on how often I use them
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Queen Helene Mud Mask and Freeman Cucumber mask
Love Queen Helene mud mask! It's inexpensive and works so well! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i use rhassoul clay with msm mixed in with rose water and rinse off with green tea. I think u try it.

I got a Karuna moisturizing face mask in my Oct. BB and I really really liked it, and today I was at TJMaxx and they had A TON of them for $12.99 (BB sells the 4 pack for $28). I picked up the Exfoliating, Clarifying, Brightening, and Anti-Oxidant masks and I can't wait to try them all!!!! 
yay.gif

Latest posts

Back