What is your favorite facial feature?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
To go along with the What facial feature do you want thread,

tell us what your fave feature is
biggrin.gif

My smile! (When I remember to wear my retainer on a regular basis that is, lol, I haven't been wearing it lately and my one crazy tooth is starting to get crooked again... but if I'd wear my retainer at night that would fix it!) Everyone always says I have a nice smile in pictures
wink.gif

I get compliments on my smile & the color of my eyes (which are hazel but sometimes looks really green or even blue, so they tell me
smile.gif
)

My beautiful "shit brown eyes"....LOL... What's your's Liz ?

Originally Posted by Liz To go along with the What facial feature do you want thread, tell us what your fave feature is
biggrin.gif

Eyes! I think that's generally the response most people will give to the question. I think most people's eyes are very pretty. Mine kind of stress me out though because one minute they'll be blue, the next minute they'll be green, and then they'll be gray!

Originally Posted by Blondtgr Eyes! I think that's generally the response most people will give to the question. I think most people's eyes are very pretty. Mine kind of stress me out though because one minute they'll be blue, the next minute they'll be green, and then they'll be gray! i want my eyes to change color! you're lucky!

Originally Posted by Liz i want my eyes to change color! you're lucky! Do you really think so? It's kind of annoying. I guess it could have its advantages, but it's not like there's any control over it. I wish I had control over it, now THAT would be cool! My pupils also dilate really strangely for no reason...people will be like "uh...your pupils are REALLY big" or the opposite. My eyes are strange. haha.

I like my eyes best... especially when they go superlight.... but i really like their shape also... My mom would say my smile because she says I can throw on a fake smile in a millisecond... but the last compliment that I got was on my lips for their fullness (although I can distinctly remember getting teased about my full lips numerous times while I was growing up)...

I'd probably say my eyes.. If you were asking which facial feature we hated then i'd say my nose. I HATE MY NOSE!

I like my freckles.. which is odd, as I used to really really hate them! I quite like my lips as well. I hate my nose though
frown.gif

hm...I don´t think I have a favorite feature cause I am critical about all my features. one minute I think, ok my eyes look good and then I´m like, no I don´t like my eye color any more *lol*

so I don´t think any of my features is outstanding, but them all added together I`m liking my face most days.

but I could go on and on about which lips, eyes, hair etc I like on other MuT-members :icon_love

hehe, i am like Arielle... I cannot see anything really outstanding in my face, but I feel that i am aslo too critical towards myself
frown.gif
but there is not a signature feature that everybody compliments me on.. I got some compliments here and there about different parts of my face, but none of my features gets more compliments than others...

I guess I like my nose - it is cute, small and regulary shaped. my lips are ok - quite full and they have ok shape. my eyes are ok too... but nothing special
wink.gif
and I like my ears, they are small and nicely shaped
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Also when im not fat i have great cheekbones (lots of people have told me this) I agree, they are amazing trisha... If you were a hollywood star, I can bet people would go to their plastic surgeron with your picture and would say - I want cheekbones just like Trisha, please!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

im quite at peace with my face as a whole, its my skin that tends to ruin things lol. having said that, i think i like the shape of my eyes the most, and when the light shines into them they look green, which is nice too.

Originally Posted by Blondtgr Eyes! I think that's generally the response most people will give to the question. I think most people's eyes are very pretty. Mine kind of stress me out though because one minute they'll be blue, the next minute they'll be green, and then they'll be gray! I have a friend exactly like that..and when we stand near tree's her eyes look green..they just blend in with the surroundings
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Aaw thanks vanilla, maybe you'll see in a few months when i can finally shift some weight! x are you trying to lose weight? me too
frown.gif
so far no big success
icon_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back