What is your favorite Louis Vuitton bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the 25 and I'm glad I did. The 30 was just too huge for me. I carry quite a bit of stuff but it was sloshing around the bottom. There was just too much room in the bag. Everything I need fit nicely in the bottom of the 25. Now I just can't wait until the handles get that nice brown patina. I love it!

If I had to choose it would be the Monogram Cerises(Cherry) or the Classic Epi Leathers. I also loved the Murikami's and the Eye Love Bags.

I really love Marc Jacobs Bags, those would be my first choice!

Personally I love Balenciagas rather than LV or other bags I have seen... But these are kind of cute...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Personally I love Balenciagas rather than LV or other bags I have seen... But these are kind of cute... i love balenciagas too. i want one sooo bad!

you know I have this link to a store that sells knockoffs that look pretty darn good... Someone posted it on another forum site, and I LOVE these! Still expensive, but they look GOOD and I ca actually afford one of these maybe...someday... lol

Originally Posted by MACGoddess you know I have this link to a store that sells knockoffs that look pretty darn good... Someone posted it on another forum site, and I LOVE these! Still expensive, but they look GOOD and I ca actually afford one of these maybe...someday... lol I got the balengica bag in canal street in camel color for $25.00 now I want a chloe bag w/the padlock

check out ioffer.com they have a lot of good replicas of both the chloe and balenciagas

Originally Posted by barbi53657 I got the balengica bag in canal street in camel color for $25.00 now I want a chloe bag w/the padlock

Shoot!! Maybe I should chat YOU up!! Get me a cheap Balenciaga!

I love the old standard Louis Vuittons--but as you say--there are soo many mirror image fakes out there that who knows????

Not sure if this counts, but I love the monogram Cotteville 40:

I'm a huge sucker for small classical styled suitcases.

Absolutely anything in the Pomme d'amour Vernis canvas. The Damier Speedy and the Suhali Top Lock-It.

I love my white aquarelle speedy 35. Just so artistic and different! And the white color makes it look so neat and chic for summer. It's a very useful luggage too for a mommy. Another fave is my recent purchase the top handle in black epi. Sooo beautiful.... but I find myself grabbing the DE neverful the most though

Back