What is your favourite ever Oscar outfit?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was reading Gail's post and was inspired to ask everyone what their favourite Oscar outift is.

This is my favourite:

pic_lg_winslet.jpg

By the way, I mean what Kate's wearing, not what Sam Mendes is
icon_biggrin.gif

watts_ledger.022904.jpg
roberts.022904.jpg
theron_townsend.022904.jpg
rcp.jolie.jpg

Can you tell I like "flowing" dresses? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

***Ummm... Ok... all my pics are gone!***

Well, they were long flowing dresses, just simple satin A-Lines !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

***NEVERMIND!!! they're back again!!!! Sheesh!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Last year was the first year I actually watched the Oscars, and that's just because my husband is a huge movie buff and has memorized what movie won Best Picture every single year since they started the Oscars! Anyways I do like seeing what the women are wearing ... I tend to like classic, slinky dresses, maybe with some sparkle, and I do like several of the ones posted above, especially Charlize Theron's dress. What I hate, though, is seeing boobs hanging out everywhere or dresses where the gal is obviously not wearing a bra and the dress has no built-in support (like Angelina Jolie's dress above -- sorry NYAngel since you posted it!). So I usually think about half of the dresses are tacky or trashy, but I do like some of them!

Originally Posted by girl_geek Last year was the first year I actually watched the Oscars, and that's just because my husband is a huge movie buff and has memorized what movie won Best Picture every single year since they started the Oscars! Anyways I do like seeing what the women are wearing ... I tend to like classic, slinky dresses, maybe with some sparkle, and I do like several of the ones posted above, especially Charlize Theron's dress. What I hate, though, is seeing boobs hanging out everywhere or dresses where the gal is obviously not wearing a bra and the dress has no built-in support (like Angelina Jolie's dress above -- sorry NYAngel since you posted it!). So I usually think about half of the dresses are tacky or trashy, but I do like some of them! Yeah, I'm not too crazy about the top either, but the bottom is what I liked... I don't do the plunging neckline either... especially since I personally have no chest to pop it out! LOL
icon_cool.gif

LOL, this post was informative Janelle
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Yeah, I'm not too crazy about the top either, but the bottom is what I liked... I don't do the plunging neckline either... especially since I personally have no chest to pop it out! LOL
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, this post was informative Janelle
wink.gif
Thank you! See, I should be hosting on the Red Carpet... so I can compare my boobs with everyone elses! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back