What is your worst makeup experience?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine is definately this awful fuschia lipstick that I got to wear to an 80's themed party...it stained my lips for the next day so I looked like a clown and got all over my clothes and pillow (I guess its my fault for going to bed without taking of fmy makeup).

Oh no CRINGE!! The worst product i probably bought was a pink gloss when i was 13. I can't even remember the name but i do remember walking into class wearing it & everybody just staring at me. I was mortified!! Wiped it off & gave it to my little sister to use on her dolls!

Many, many years ago when I was a teenager I went to a modeling school, the owner had someone come in and give a demonstration of a new cosmetic/skin care line called Fields, we each got a package containing cleanser, toner, and moisturizer and also foundation, blush, eyeshadow, etc.. I was so excited to get my kit and couldn't wait to start using it, well, after a few days my skin began to break out with this sunburn looking rash, it was awful looking and my skin even started to peel, I hated to go out in public. I quit using the stuff right away and found out that the same thing had happened to a couple other girls, the owner had us all bring our kits back and she returned them to the company, she then got us all started on Clinique. I don't know what was in the stuff, I have never had anything like that happen to me again, I don't ever remember seeing any Fields products again either.

Originally Posted by naturally Oh ..this one is easy.
Many years ago ..I had gone to my hair appointment on my motorcycle ..was a gorgeous day out too! Well ..at this hair salon they always offered a free makeover ...well why not ..always one for a makeover ..my hair was done ..could be fun day ...while I was getting the finishing touches of my makeover ..the sky began to darken ...well thinking I didn't live far from the salon ..I hit the road ..maybe I could beat this storm home ...well ..no ..not my luck ...the clouds opened up and by the time I got home ..my hair was blown back (I don't wear a helmet when I can get away with it) and my makeup was streaking it's way down my face! I got home (my parents place) and my folks couldn't stop laughing ..they asked what happened to which I replied ..HELLO ..didn't you see it's raining outside! Glad I didn't have to go anywhere, be seen by too many folks that knew me then! Sorry I didn't take a picture ..although that day I would have killed the person with a camera waiting to try!

Been there!
icon_lol.gif

Back